4,6 5 0 1039 1039 E45 Rich 24HR Lotion with Evening Primrose Oil provides deep and long lasting moisturisation. The evening primrose oil in the formula, helps to lock and retain moisture within the skin.<br> <br> - No added colours or fragrances <br> - Dermatologically tested<br> - Suitable for dry and sensitive skin<br> - Fast absorbing<br>
E45 Rich 24 HR Lotion with Evening Primrose Oil
  • 1 039 Reviews

18/06/2020
did not like the small , and it has light texture to apply on
E45
I'm enjoying this product. It absorbs well and has really helped with my very dry hands. Even my cuticles are in better condition! Think this product is great and would recommend.
Okay
The texture of the lotion was very nice...moisturized the skin very well however the scent was not good.
17/06/2020
I love the E45 its rich and moist. It works perfectly for my combination skin!!!! And with the winter chills and normally drier skin under these conditions. It's amazing for my family and I
17/06/2020
Firstly thank you home tester for giving us the opportunity to test your very many lovely products.The Evening Primrose Oil lotion could not have come at a better time especially during this cold dry wheather.I find that after using this lotion,there are no visible cracks or dryness of the skin.Its an excellent product,the scent is not too grand though but I would definitely recommend it for people who battle with dry coarse skin.
17/06/2020
Soft on the skin. No oily residue. Lasting softness after application. My daughter also loves the way it makes her skin feel. My first choice going forward.
15/06/2020
I love the E45 its rich and moist. It works perfectly for my dry and sensitive skin
15/06/2020
E45 Rich 24HR Lotion helps with your dry skin but has a funny smell to it.
13/06/2020
When I first received it I was so sceptical cos of the smell it smelled like old nuts.. But boy did my perception change I have psoriasis and was going through yet another flare up. I applied the lotion the first night and by morning my skin was all clear.. I love this product works for eczema as well. Definitely adding this to my favorites that I can't do without list
13/06/2020
I used this with my child and sister. It worked better for them than me. I would still buy it again, I do however suffer from eczema.
13/06/2020
E45 lotion is a nice cream, it doesn't leave your skin oily. The bottles are great size, small enough for a travel pack or even to keep on hand. My husband claimed my sample. He uses it, says he like it. 😉
13/06/2020
It’s an amazing texture and my skin absorbs it’s perfectly
13/06/2020
Lotion provided great moisturization for my dry thirsty skin
11/06/2020
I love that it is light to the tough but very lubricated, it truly lasts on the skin and I use it even on my face and it feels great. I am so loving this. I am officially a fan :)
11/06/2020
i loved the fact that it helped the skin, but the smell is not very attractive