5 5 0 39 39 Energizer AAA Rechargeable Batteries 700 Mah 2 Pack is ideal for a wide range of devices and is engineered to hold its charge for up to 1 year. These batteries can be recharged up to 1000 times. </p>"Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 5 794 members responded to the batteries survey in December 2018. Energizer was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Rechargeable, and Value for money”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/reviews/categorydetail/152030"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey.
Energizer Batteries

02/06/2020
Long lasting
These batteries are amazing. They are very long lasting. I use them for my Xbox controllers, and they last about almost a year. It's a great product. I would recommend you to but this product!
10/03/2020
value for money
bought the AAA and AA rechargeable batteries and it was well worth the money spent. no more buying batteries every month.
07/03/2020
My favourite batteries
I found Energizer batteries to be very well priced compared to for example Duracell which can be sometimes nearly double the price of Energizer. I especially love Energizer rechargeable batteries, as my husband uses them for his Xbox controller and he has had his for over four years and there are still going strong. So highly recommend Energizer brand as it is good value for money and good quality.
24/02/2020
Energizer
Energizer Batteries work great. It lasts longer than the cheaper batteries which works out more cost effective in the long run. Good to have on hand for kids toys, it has a long lifespan. i would recommend this product.
12/02/2020
On and on and on
These batteries last for ever and that's the whole point of a hood battery
26/01/2020
Energizer batteries
The batteries last longer than most brands. I don't regret using them. I no longer replace batteries that often
22/01/2020
Energizer Batteries
cost effective batteries, convenient for lamps during g load shedding and love the fact you can save money by recharging instead of buying new ones.
19/01/2020
#1 Best batteries there is! I
I love that you don't have to buy them every now and again. They last forever. I would definitely recommend these batteries to anyone and everyone who uses battery appliances. Best batteries there is.
11/01/2020
Money saver
They last much longer and you dont have to worry about buying new ones constantly.
26/11/2019
#1
The best batteries we ever used in our household,fully charged it lasts a long time.Use if on a daily basis and had it for years,will remain my #1 battery
22/11/2019
Battery
Into this brand. I got me rechargeable batteries and it last longer to.
18/11/2019
Energizer
i like these batteries i just use them for my camera
14/11/2019
Last longer
Would definitely recommend this to parents instead of buy batteries all the time just buy this once of and keep recharging it
12/11/2019
Lasts
I bought AA and AAAs just over 3 years ago. They charge quickly. The charge lasts long. Specifically in the gaming console remotes and my femme trimmer - which, honestly, does not like any other batteries at all. I have even charged a few and only used it weeks later without disappointment.
12/11/2019
Energizer
The price had me reluctant at first but in the long run I have saved so much more than buying batteries every other week! Great product.