4,5 5 0 64 64 Make your own pizza bases at home with traditional, unbleached stoneground flour.

17/10/2019
Fun
I like making pizza with my kids - from scratch. When I saw this on the shelf, I had to try it - we love it - it's so easy to use and fun doing it together
10/10/2019
Eureka Mills Pizza Base
I have bought the product but not yet made a pizza's I'm worried I'm going to mess the recipe up. But it's sitting in my cupboard I need to get it out. I love that I can actually make pizza with an all in one mix.
26/09/2019
Very nice
We love the Eureka range. The pizza base mix are really good. It bakes nice and crispy. Tastes like pizza from the best restaurant.
15/09/2019
A easy substitute for making from scratch
I usuallymake my own pizza bases but didn't have time recentlyabd bought this product. The dough took ages to rise which was the only problem I had. The taste and texture were really good and I would definitely purchase again.
13/09/2019
Pizza
These Pizza Bases are great, has good flavour and salt added. It is quick and easy whether it is being used ffor a quick snack, picnics or even as a lunch box treat. Highly recommended.
12/09/2019
Perfect Pizza!
Thumbs up to Eureka Mills Pizza Base! The dough was easy to make, it included yeast and we watched it rise as per the recipe instructions. Our family enjoyed making a family pizza after work!
26/08/2019
Eureka Mills Pizza Base
So easy to use and tastes really nice. So much better than buying frozen bases like I used to.
30/07/2019
Eureka Mills Pizza Base Easy Home Mix
Eureka Mills Easy Home Mix is super easy to make simply add oil and water. Enjoy the benefits of unbleached, stoneground flour in a simple, but irresistible homemade pizza
29/07/2019
great product
24/07/2019
Pizza dough mix
My base did Not flop, good quality product, thanks for a great pizza base
23/07/2019
Another great product from Eureka
Thank you Eureka for adding Pizza Base Flour to your already amazing range of flours - appreciate the fact that your products are not treated with chemicals and are stoneground
22/07/2019
So easy
Loved it. Great quality. This time I did not worry that my base would flop..
17/07/2019
So excited about this product
I love the idea that I made something from scratch but hate keeping a thousand ingredients. This made Friday night pizza alot easier and I didnt have to drive around looking for dough!
11/07/2019
Eureka
Eureka Mills have the best flour ever. Even used it as a sample for school oral photo's.
04/07/2019