4,5 5 0 10 10 Creamy Mutton Curry Flavoured soup with no added MSG, preservatives, artificial colourants or sweeteners.
ExpressChef Instant Soup

08/09/2020
ExpressChef instant soup
This truely is an amazing instant soup. Just the right thickness and simply tastes amazing..loved it. Will definitely recommend this. Good quality
16/06/2020
Express chef intstant soup review
I loved this soup. I have not tried all of the flavours but I found it to be thick and creammy and really yummy!
19/08/2019
Lovely and inexpensive
Great taste,great price. This product is cheaper than most of it's competitors but the developers certainly didn't compromise on taste.
16/08/2019
Tasty
Nice flavour, and mixes well, i have used it in stews and as a cook in sauce, it doesn't clump too much, and can be cooked in the microwave, stirring regularly, as a gravy. Smells nice and good taste.
21/07/2019
Love the Thai flavour
The Thai flavour is the best, very authentic Thai flavours and it goes well with any meal you are eating. I highly recommend it.
16/04/2019
Yes l like the product you can bring g it to me
I can't stop using this product no too much sugar or artificial sweetness even my husband like it too
11/04/2019
Expresschef Instant Soup
Expresschef Instant Soup
Love the texture and flavour. Perfect for lunch or great for supper when your time is limited. Love the thickness and taste. I would not change a thing. I recommend this product.
ExpressChef Instant Soup
Love this soup, lovely texture. My mother loves soup and this was her best. LOVELY
08/04/2019
Tasty
Really great variety of flavors, one request, please make us a chicken and corn soup - no one does it anymore and still an all time favorite - you cannot go wrong with.....
17/04/2019
I love my cup of soup... I would really like to try this one... as I haven't seen it in the shops yet.
15/04/2019
Would love to give it a try..to warm me up as we are approaching winter
12/04/2019
I do buy cup-a-soups but not seen this brand yet. Both myself and my daughter love it.
09/04/2019
I have seen this product in the shop, but I don't like soup. It looks like an okay product
05/04/2019
I always love to keep instant soup at work for a quick lunch. Would love to try this as I have not seen this combination yet