First Choice Power Cup

4,7 5 0 1064 1064 <br><br> The power of fun is here, and it comes in a variety of tasty flavours! <br><br> Power Cup is a tasty, healthy, and anytime dairy snack with all the nutrients and flavour of dairy. It is merely the way it was processed (heat treated) that changes it from "yoghurt" to "dairy snack". <br><br> Power Cup is made with cow’s milk and is available in a variety of flavours: Strawberry, Strawberry & Banana, Granadilla, Cream Soda & Coconut. It can be enjoyed at room temperature, chilled or frozen. No refrigeration is required for storage when the product is unopened. <br><br> Whether you need to power up or cool down, the magic of this on-the go treat will save your day! Taste Fun with Power Cup! <br><br> <ul> <li>Tasty, Healthy & Filling</li> <li>No Refrigeration Required</li> <li>Perfect On The Go- or Lunchbox Dairy Snack</li> <li>Convenient And Available For Bulk Purchase</li> <li>Ideal Serving Size Of 150g</li> </ul> <br><br>
First Choice Power Cup

14/06/2022
Dit was die lekkerste, dairy snack wat ek nou al ooit geproe het. En ek het kinders so ons probeer alles. Dit is baie baie lekker al die geure, en ek hou van di grote dit werk perfek.
14/06/2022
I love the fact that it can be kept in the pantry, fridge or freezer. The size of the cup is adequate and taste delicious
14/06/2022
Power cup is on another level compared to the regular yogurt that I have been consuming for years. Its filling, soooo smooth, nutritious & delicious. Will most certainly recommend to family & friends!
14/06/2022
Power cup was delicious and a simple snack. I enjoyed it. Very tasty.
14/06/2022
This is an absolutely incredibly product!!!! It tastes amazing and is so quick and on the go - makes being a mom making lunch for school so much easier. Flavours are great and not overly sweet. Plus its a decent portion instead of the little yogurts we use to buying. REally really impressed and will definitely only be using this from now on.
14/06/2022
Absolutely delicious and creamy. The kids, especially, LOVED it! Will definitely purchase!!!
14/06/2022
This is great on the go snack and my kids love it. Love the fact that you can freeze them to make popsicles for them and they love it this way.
14/06/2022
My son and I loved the power cup. His favourite one was definitely the strawberry and banana one. Will definitely purchase for his lunch box
14/06/2022
Firstly lets rave about the size! mainly because my son usually eats 2 yogurts a day and with this he only needed one and actually got full! Secondly the taste that tastes exactly like the flavor and there was no after taste, especially the strawberry and creme soda flavors which tasted like milkshakes! Thank you! This is definitely a yogurt i intend to incorporate.
14/06/2022
I love that it comes in various flavors, so everyone have their favorite . The fact that it doesn't require a refrigerator it's a winner... my kids loved it and I did too.
14/06/2022
I loved it, very good to keep outside the fridge, doesn't get spoiled, taste quite good, my kids loved it aswell
14/06/2022
I really enjoyed the flavor and it is very convenient. My kids loved it and liked the strawberry flavor most.
14/06/2022
I love the creamy texture of the cups and the coconut flavour was my favourite.
14/06/2022
I love the smooth and creamy texture it has. I also love that the container is of a hard consistency and you can just pop it into your bag, not to worry that it will break or get damaged
14/06/2022
I enjoyed the texture of the Power Cup. Flavour was good, enjoyed it frozen!