4,7 5 0 93 93
Flaming Tiger Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce

07/05/2020
flavoursome hot sauce
I struggle eating hot sauces and spicy products. Surprisingly this sauce is tasty and flavoursome, unlike other hot sauces that just stings yet this sauce gives me more.
25/02/2020
This is my favorite hot sauce, I put it on basically everything.
12/12/2019
Goes with everything
Whether in stir-fry's, marinades, burgers, sarmies...you name it, Flaming Tiger Sriracha sauce goes with everything. The right amount of chilli to take your meal to next level.
12/11/2019
Nice hot sauce
This product is one of the best hot sauces. Goes well with any food and even with ice cream as the latest trend. I use this as a basting when I fry aswell when you want that spicy flavour especially on chicken. Great product but it is hot so I would recommend it for people that like spicy food
20/06/2019
A little goes long way
Great on burgers, meaty salads this product packs punch. A little goes a long way. Absolutely delicious if you love hot sauces. Great mixed with a bit of mayo for dunking chicken wings or potato wedges.
05/06/2019
Not my first choice
I was looking for a new hot sauce to try and I have heard of this product before so i noticed it in woolworths and thought I'd give it a try. To say the least, i wasn't satisfied but i wasn't too dissapointed either. If you're a tabasco fan like myself, this sauce isn't for you. It actually lacks flavour in my opinion.
04/10/2018
Flaming Tiger Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce
love this hot sauce theres nothing like this around...always first on my shopping list
14/09/2018
Best sauce
Strong but has a very unique taste, quality... Absolutely love it.
07/09/2018
Great on Burgers
This is a great hot sauce and perfect on burgers. Just be warned, if you not a garlic lover, give this a skip.
13/08/2018
Heard only good things about this product so I decided to give it a try and I was not disappointed! It's not just hot but tasty too.
02/08/2018
My husband absolutely loves this sauce! It's perfect mixed in chicken and mayo for a toasted sandwich.
20/07/2018
Amazing!! This is a must-have in our household. Love it!!
13/07/2018
We all love hot stuff!! Anything just tastes better with a litter sriracha sauce on top or mixed in there..
12/07/2018
Absolutely lovely hot sauce, really good mixed with Jimmy's marinade for the braai
10/07/2018
Taste good, best with eggs. Some heat with a bit of sweetness