4,7 5 0 168 168

2019/06/20
A little goes long way
Great on burgers, meaty salads this product packs punch. A little goes a long way. Absolutely delicious if you love hot sauces. Great mixed with a bit of mayo for dunking chicken wings or potato wedges.
2019/06/05
Not my first choice
I was looking for a new hot sauce to try and I have heard of this product before so i noticed it in woolworths and thought I'd give it a try. To say the least, i wasn't satisfied but i wasn't too dissapointed either. If you're a tabasco fan like myself, this sauce isn't for you. It actually lacks flavour in my opinion.
2018/10/04
Flaming Tiger Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce
love this hot sauce theres nothing like this around...always first on my shopping list
2018/09/14
Best sauce
Strong but has a very unique taste, quality... Absolutely love it.
2018/09/07
Great on Burgers
This is a great hot sauce and perfect on burgers. Just be warned, if you not a garlic lover, give this a skip.
2018/08/13
Heard only good things about this product so I decided to give it a try and I was not disappointed! It's not just hot but tasty too.
2018/08/02
My husband absolutely loves this sauce! It's perfect mixed in chicken and mayo for a toasted sandwich.
2018/07/20
Amazing!! This is a must-have in our household. Love it!!
2018/07/13
We all love hot stuff!! Anything just tastes better with a litter sriracha sauce on top or mixed in there..
2018/07/12
Absolutely lovely hot sauce, really good mixed with Jimmy's marinade for the braai
2018/07/10
Taste good, best with eggs. Some heat with a bit of sweetness
2018/06/27
This is definitely a staple in my household we have it with almost everything - I am sure if I don't stop my husband he will have it with ice cream as well!! Great product
2018/06/18
My family and I love spicy foods and this sauce is right up our alley...we love it!
2018/06/15
I would really recommend the Flaming Tiger Sriracha hot chilli sauce as it is very delicious.
2018/05/23
This is awesome to add to pasta dishes. Has just the right kick, not too hot & tasty flavour