4,7 5 0 169 169

23/05/2018
This is awesome to add to pasta dishes. Has just the right kick, not too hot & tasty flavour
09/05/2018
my fav sauce ever I literally use it over any thing I can think of..pasta sauce, pizza just over any food. i use up a whole bottle in a month
09/04/2018
OMGosh! Best ever! My sister introduced me to this delicious sauce and I literally have it on everything! Totally addicted! If you love hot sauce, this is a definite winner!
05/03/2018
Love this product so much...... Taste great on any food and great even as a marinade for chicken. Just the right amount of heat. Best buy
23/02/2018
Absolutely love this. My husband and I add it to everything to add a bit of a kick.
07/02/2018
This is my go to sauce, it goes with every meal. Its simply delicious.
07/02/2018
This is a OMG product. I can use it in anything that I want to spice up. I have been adding it to my Curry noodle salad, and it is always a hit at parties.
07/02/2018
ALWAYS SEE IT BEEN USED ON INTERNATIONAL FOOD SHOWS , GLAD TO FINALLY SEE IT ON THE SHOPS SHELVES AND ITS NOT A DISAPPOINTMENT
30/01/2018
I love this sauce. I use it on everything from veggies to meat. Mix it with your favourite mayonnaise to make a sauce for wraps, salads etc. Always have a bottle in the fridge!
11/01/2018
Love this sauce. Has become a staple in my home as I love hot food and my husband doesn’t. I add it to marinades, and love it on sandwiches as well on checkien wings. Best sriracha sauce out there.
10/01/2018
I love the sauce excellent to use in stir fries and dips if you like hot food
13/12/2017
Love this, Great on toast with cream cheese, tomato and cucumber.
02/12/2017
This is now my go-to chilli sauce! I could never cook without it again..
22/11/2017
Discovered it in Woolworths. I love it. Never went back to any other sauce.
14/11/2017
I lie.. i havent tried this but hubby has and he loves it! He loves spice, as he says put the toilet roll in the fridge ;) for me it just burns my tongue