4,7 5 0 169 169

23/08/2017
I have tried this product. Not too hot and a great taste.
22/08/2017
Love this product. We add this to all our meals as it has a smoky, chille taste. Add it to mayonnaise for a alternative for a dip.
21/08/2017
My husband and i are addicted to this sauce and has become part of the shopping list - the best of best sauce seriously
13/08/2017
Taste divine,tried a sample at Woollies ,they add it to egg recipes
07/08/2017
I Love this. Great flavor to anything. I just can't get enough.
01/08/2017
We love this product, it has a hint of hot but amazing tasting. second bottle down in one month so far, well done!
31/07/2017
I love this and buy it every two weeks..... I would recommend this for everybody that loves a bit of spice in life...
27/07/2017
This sauce is the best from what's out there . The beauty about it is that it can be has with anything. I highly recommend every household to add this on to their shopping list.
27/07/2017
Excellent sauce - full of flavor. Well balanced, not too hot. My family love it .
25/07/2017
this sauce is nice and tangy,it just gives your food that loving touch.
12/07/2017
My favourite by far,simply love it on all types of food.
12/07/2017
I loooovvvveee hot foods, this sauce compliments any meal
11/07/2017
This is one of our favourite chilli sauces ever and we LOVE chilli sauce. It's hot enough and very tasty. Only problem is that it's a bit expensive to buy every month.
06/07/2017
O my , This stuff is strong. I told my son i need to buy and he gave me some because he said they love it . My mouth burnt so , he had to laugh . I found some recipies i want to try out. Sample please. I got myself a bottle and it is very nice in the food.
06/07/2017
I loved this product when I tried it while out, would love to get samples of it to share with family!