4,7 5 0 171 171
Flaming Tiger Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce

02/06/2017
This really is a good product to use if you want that extra chilli over your food.
04/12/2019
I have not tried this product, I have seen and heard about this product, expensive product
12/08/2018
I would love to try this product. I seen majority of chefs prefer using it for good kick....
07/08/2018
Would absolutely love to taste this! We love hot food <3
18/07/2018
Adoro pimenta minha comida tem que ter pimenta fica saborosa e gostosa com molho de pimenta...Essa tenho que experimentar...
11/07/2018
would love to try this, especially that its hot and flavoursome
25/05/2018
hello I would like to try this sauce, my husband cant eat food with no chilli sauce.
24/05/2018
I do a lot of Chinese but the soya sous is to expensive,this you can try with anything what a money saver ,sent sample to try please.
28/03/2018
I haven't used this product before but would like to test this product
26/03/2018
Agree! Bought a bottle a few weeks ago. Love it.
19/02/2018
i have never tried this product.i love love love chill. i would realy like too try this. it looks so hot and taste.
25/01/2018
I wohold love to find this in my local shops and purchase a bottle for my husband. He loves hot sauces. Please send some ssamples so I can share them amongst friends and family.
24/01/2018
I love Mexican food and have heard great things. Would love to try this!
23/01/2018
We have not yet tried out this brand ..but would like to try it out too
22/01/2018
I have not noticed this on the shelves , I always watch cooking shows and they use Sriacha hot sauce..... i will have to keep my eyes peeled the next time i go shopping.