FutureLife High Protein Smart Food Original Flavour

4,5 5 0 155 155 It is high in Energy, Protein and Dietary Fibre. It helps with muscle recovery and gives optimal protein blend.
FutureLife High Protein Smart Food Original Flavour

13/09/2021
Protein Power
I love the original flavour, and especially use it after a long distance sports event as recovery food. Great brand and product.
04/09/2021
Very tasty shake
Good on the and there's too much satisfaction when using this shake
22/07/2021
Future Life
We have it as porridge, as a drink or a smoothie. what a Filler on the Go! My mobile office has sachets of Future life. I keep a shaker jug in my handbag. I wash it and keep it next to my keys whenever I have to travel. Cold and hot water as well and I am set. I take advantage of most easy meals or drinks on the go. Ohh , did I tell you that I prefer not to chew when I am travelling? Drink Drink Drink.
14/07/2021
Nice and tastey...My kids love it.....It's fast and easy to make....The taste is very good and it's affordable to buy..
25/05/2021
Perfect breakfast
I liked the way it tastes, you become full for long and it gives energy.
21/04/2021
Good quality
High in protein has all the vitamins and supplements in every bowl delightful
21/04/2021
Has all the nutrients vitamins, supplements and iron you need for a long hard day taste great as a milkshake
16/04/2021
Delicious porridge,my family enjoy it every time I prepare it .after my workouts I make it as a drink .big up too future life ❤️❤️❤️gives energy
15/04/2021
Future life is the future
you never go wrong with this product. I has all the things the body requires and quick to prepare. I will recommend it anytime and any day for people to try it. Future life is the future.
06/03/2021
Protein power
This cereal is great a meal or great when added to a smoothie. Tastes good and kids love it as well.
25/02/2021
great cereal
has all the nutrients you need and is a great cereal for those that gym.
15/02/2021
GREAT TASTE & NUTRITION
Perfect to start the day and provides the nutrition that is needed. An addition to what I can eat been diabetic and having limited means of swallowing anything over the last few months. Future life has proven to help with providing my body with the nutrition I need on a daily basis. I lost close to 50kg due to a throat infection and blockage of the esophagus, With future life I could make it as thin as possible to drink slowly and this has increased my energy levels. Hopefully start gaining some weight soon. Future life is now a monthly item on the shopping list.
29/01/2021
Since we started the health journey, we have incorporated smoothies into our diet. Futurelife is high in protein, so I add it to our daily smoothie. To give sustainability through out the day.
28/01/2021
Taste
I used this product and i taste so good. The whole family loves it but it get finish quickly
27/01/2021
I like it more especially when I'm on diet it's so filling