FutureLife High Protein Smart Food Original Flavour

4,5 5 0 148 148 It is high in Energy, Protein and Dietary Fibre. It helps with muscle recovery and gives optimal protein blend.
FutureLife High Protein Smart Food Original Flavour

21/04/2021
Good quality
High in protein has all the vitamins and supplements in every bowl delightful
21/04/2021
Has all the nutrients vitamins, supplements and iron you need for a long hard day taste great as a milkshake
16/04/2021
Delicious porridge,my family enjoy it every time I prepare it .after my workouts I make it as a drink .big up too future life ❤️❤️❤️gives energy
15/04/2021
Future life is the future
you never go wrong with this product. I has all the things the body requires and quick to prepare. I will recommend it anytime and any day for people to try it. Future life is the future.
06/03/2021
Protein power
This cereal is great a meal or great when added to a smoothie. Tastes good and kids love it as well.
25/02/2021
great cereal
has all the nutrients you need and is a great cereal for those that gym.
15/02/2021
GREAT TASTE & NUTRITION
Perfect to start the day and provides the nutrition that is needed. An addition to what I can eat been diabetic and having limited means of swallowing anything over the last few months. Future life has proven to help with providing my body with the nutrition I need on a daily basis. I lost close to 50kg due to a throat infection and blockage of the esophagus, With future life I could make it as thin as possible to drink slowly and this has increased my energy levels. Hopefully start gaining some weight soon. Future life is now a monthly item on the shopping list.
29/01/2021
Since we started the health journey, we have incorporated smoothies into our diet. Futurelife is high in protein, so I add it to our daily smoothie. To give sustainability through out the day.
28/01/2021
Taste
I used this product and i taste so good. The whole family loves it but it get finish quickly
27/01/2021
I like it more especially when I'm on diet it's so filling
27/01/2021
Food
My whole family loves it especially my husband, it convinient early hours breakfast
22/01/2021
Future life
Future life high Protein smart food original flavor is my husband's favorite and he doesn't drink any other shake besides future life. The results are evident because he is never tired as it keeps him awake the entire day.
15/01/2021
Great for weight management
The product is best for everyday, i use it as a breakfast shake and its delicious, i like the fact that i get full by just taking it
24/11/2020
Cereal for active person's
This cereal is very tasty and healthy. Have all the nutrition you need for the day lots of vitamins. Easy to mix with water or milk. Quick if you need to go to the gym and work out.
17/11/2020
Future life is life
Future Life is awesome, eat or have as a shake. The flavour is very tasty and it’s a meal that fills you instantly. I am hooked.