4,6 5 0 1032 1032
GARNIER Micellar Cleansing Water
  • 1 032 Reviews

11/08/2020
my fav
I have been using this product for years now and im still as happy as when I started using it because it totally removes the make up off my face and doesn't leave my face dry, my face is always left smooth, radiant and free from make up.
02/08/2020
My go-to
This product is amaze. If u love wearing makeup and your skin is combination to oily this is for you. And what's awesome is that you dont need to use water and no need for rinsing. I use this daily.
22/07/2020
Micellar Magic
A definite must have. Gentle enough to use on dry and sensitive skin. Leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed.
10/06/2020
Garnier
I love this product, even the darkest eyeshadows it removes it without leaving a greasy layer.
08/06/2020
Gentle and refreshing
I love this product! Best makeup remover I've ever used, hands down! I've been using this product for a couple of years now and I have no complaints. It removes even the toughest if makeup and feels great on skin!
04/06/2020
Lovely
This is an effective make up remover. A little goes a long way and it leaves no residue.
04/06/2020
The best
Best all-over makeup remover I've ever tried. Really gentle on the skin and eyes. Refreshes the skin so it's the best option when you're too lazy or tired to do your normal nighttime routine.
27/05/2020
Great cleanser
This product works well as a makeup remover. It is non-sticky and very gentle on your face
20/05/2020
Gentle cleanser
I really love this product, I keep it on my shelf and use it morning and night to clean my face as it is gentle and does not strip the face. Great for removing makeup. 10/10 would recommend.
27/04/2020
BEST!!!
This product is honestly best when it comes to removing make up, it removes the make up completely. A must have !!!
02/04/2020
Perfect for my skin
So i tried al ot of brands of make up remover...i got heavy acne with most brands, well this was the only one that made my skin smooth and clean and glowy and kept the acne away!!
10/03/2020
Garnier Cleansing water
Not only does it remove all my make-up, it's great for a quick refresher during the day when my face gets a little oily. It's moisturizing, but it does leave a slight film on my face after I use it. Other than that, I love this product. I also use it to clean my make-up brushes.
20/02/2020
THE BEST
This is the only make-up remover that doesn’t irritate my skin. I use this everyday when I get off from work. I LOVE that it also comes in a travel size!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is struggling with waterproof make-up
13/02/2020
Never dissapoints
I've tried so many face cleansers because my face skin is sensitive, I tried this cleansing water and my oh my! Spectacular! My pores are no longer blocked and I sweat easily.
08/11/2019
Love item
I do not go shopping without purchasing this product it's amazing does wonders for my skin helps get my makeup off and an amazing start to my skin routen I love this and advice full for people to buy this and many of there other products amazing company and so affordable