4,6 5 0 1036 1036
GARNIER Micellar Cleansing Water
  • 1 036 Reviews

20/09/2020
I really have a sensitive skin, with rosacea and mixed. You have to stop saying everything is made to sensitive skin, because it's not! I never found a affordable micellar water that worked on me, and it was the same thing with this product, I felt my face burning and it turned red immediately!
09/09/2020
Mild & Gentle
I was skeptical at first after having tried other products for removing makeup, that left my skin dry and not completely clean. With Garnier, I only need to wipe once and move on to washing my face.
31/08/2020
Excellent
The 3 in 1 pure active , it helps me fight with the appearance of blackheads and acne of my dry skin. Garnier is perfect radiant for all skin type. My boyfriend is also using Garnier face product.
27/08/2020
Micellar Water
The two most important things I believe about wearing makeup is being able to take it off as easily as you put it on and also being gentle on your skin. Garnier's micellar water does just that for me. I really believe in its effectiveness
11/08/2020
my fav
I have been using this product for years now and im still as happy as when I started using it because it totally removes the make up off my face and doesn't leave my face dry, my face is always left smooth, radiant and free from make up.
02/08/2020
My go-to
This product is amaze. If u love wearing makeup and your skin is combination to oily this is for you. And what's awesome is that you dont need to use water and no need for rinsing. I use this daily.
22/07/2020
Micellar Magic
A definite must have. Gentle enough to use on dry and sensitive skin. Leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed.
10/06/2020
Garnier
I love this product, even the darkest eyeshadows it removes it without leaving a greasy layer.
08/06/2020
Gentle and refreshing
I love this product! Best makeup remover I've ever used, hands down! I've been using this product for a couple of years now and I have no complaints. It removes even the toughest if makeup and feels great on skin!
04/06/2020
Lovely
This is an effective make up remover. A little goes a long way and it leaves no residue.
04/06/2020
The best
Best all-over makeup remover I've ever tried. Really gentle on the skin and eyes. Refreshes the skin so it's the best option when you're too lazy or tired to do your normal nighttime routine.
27/05/2020
Great cleanser
This product works well as a makeup remover. It is non-sticky and very gentle on your face
20/05/2020
Gentle cleanser
I really love this product, I keep it on my shelf and use it morning and night to clean my face as it is gentle and does not strip the face. Great for removing makeup. 10/10 would recommend.
27/04/2020
BEST!!!
This product is honestly best when it comes to removing make up, it removes the make up completely. A must have !!!
02/04/2020
Perfect for my skin
So i tried al ot of brands of make up remover...i got heavy acne with most brands, well this was the only one that made my skin smooth and clean and glowy and kept the acne away!!