4,6 5 0 2152 2152
  • 2 152 Reviews

11/10/2019
Ultimate Remover
this is the only makeup remover i have ever used. I have never tried anything else because i am satisfied! does not leave my face feeling sticky but so clean!
23/09/2019
Great eye makeup remover
Gentle eye makeup remover which works well without tugging at the skin too much, it doesn't irritate my eyes and it's affordable - always on special at most stores!
16/09/2019
love love love
Absolutely love this product.It leaves my skin feeling soft and supper clean , i feel like i have just gone for a facial after every use. Once of the products I swear never to live without.
20/08/2019
A Must have Product
I bought this product in June 2019, the way it cleansed my skin without drying it... Its super amazing, every woman should have it....
13/08/2019
Excellent product
Its really an amazing product would highly recommend it to anyone, it leaves your skin feeling very clean and soft.
25/07/2019
Almost underwhelming
The product works well - feels light, cleanses properly, actually removes most of the makeup. However, you definitely need to use more than the recommended 2ml per clean. You'll get less uses out of the bottle than what it states.
10/07/2019
Handbag Essential
I completely love this product. I can use it throughout the day. Removes makeup effortlessly and is great for my combination skin type. I have recommended this to many of my friends. I have
25/06/2019
Micellar water
I am always lazy to remove makeup so this always helps remove it fast, I love that it doesn't sting.
07/05/2019
Garnier did it !
This was my first micellar water product. Nothing but the best, gentle on the skin and eyes. ladies you can't go wrong with Garnier micellar water. Garnier did it! best of the best!
26/04/2019
AMAZING
Truly leaves my skin feeling fresh after a full face of makeup even though I have very dry and sensitive skin. My holy grail makeup remover!
08/04/2019
LOVE
Garnier Micellar water is a really great product. Love that my face feels fresh and clean afterwards.
04/04/2019
Cleansing Water
Best cleansing water on the market, also works as an amazing make up remover.
02/04/2019
Worth it!
This works as an excellent make up remover, and it leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. It is not harmful at all and it really helped my oily skin. I would buy it again! A little goes a long way.
26/03/2019
Excellent make up remover
This micellar water removes all makeup. I soak a cotton round with this and glide it over my face after I have washed my face and this removes the last traces of makeup - even waterproof mascara. It is affordable and lasts a few months. Definitely recommend this product.
18/03/2019
Awesome
I use this product everyday and it is extremely effective in removing make up and ensuring an even skin tone. My face feels fresh and nourished.