4,6 5 0 2149 2149
  • 2 149 Reviews

2019/08/20
A Must have Product
I bought this product in June 2019, the way it cleansed my skin without drying it... Its super amazing, every woman should have it....
2019/08/13
Excellent product
Its really an amazing product would highly recommend it to anyone, it leaves your skin feeling very clean and soft.
2019/07/25
Almost underwhelming
The product works well - feels light, cleanses properly, actually removes most of the makeup. However, you definitely need to use more than the recommended 2ml per clean. You'll get less uses out of the bottle than what it states.
2019/07/10
Handbag Essential
I completely love this product. I can use it throughout the day. Removes makeup effortlessly and is great for my combination skin type. I have recommended this to many of my friends. I have
2019/06/25
Micellar water
I am always lazy to remove makeup so this always helps remove it fast, I love that it doesn't sting.
2019/05/07
Garnier did it !
This was my first micellar water product. Nothing but the best, gentle on the skin and eyes. ladies you can't go wrong with Garnier micellar water. Garnier did it! best of the best!
2019/04/26
AMAZING
Truly leaves my skin feeling fresh after a full face of makeup even though I have very dry and sensitive skin. My holy grail makeup remover!
2019/04/08
LOVE
Garnier Micellar water is a really great product. Love that my face feels fresh and clean afterwards.
2019/04/04
Cleansing Water
Best cleansing water on the market, also works as an amazing make up remover.
2019/04/02
Worth it!
This works as an excellent make up remover, and it leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. It is not harmful at all and it really helped my oily skin. I would buy it again! A little goes a long way.
2019/03/26
Excellent make up remover
This micellar water removes all makeup. I soak a cotton round with this and glide it over my face after I have washed my face and this removes the last traces of makeup - even waterproof mascara. It is affordable and lasts a few months. Definitely recommend this product.
2019/03/18
Awesome
I use this product everyday and it is extremely effective in removing make up and ensuring an even skin tone. My face feels fresh and nourished.
2019/03/18
Affordable makeup remover
This is an affordable and efficient makeup remover - and it lasts long.
2019/02/05
Garnier Miscellar Water
Amazing product. I don't use toner at all anymore. I use it after cleansing or when removing makeup. Its so gentle both my teenage son and preteen daughter uses it as part of their skin care routine to keep the acne breakouts in check.
2019/01/31
Time saver
Garnier micellar cleansing is the best for me. It saves my time when am lazy to wash off the make up I just use my micellar water. It cleanses perfectly even the waterproof mascara.