4,8 5 0 174 174 Garnier Nutrisse Creme Hair Colour uses multi-tonal technology to bring you natural looking hair colour that is rich and shiny. It helps preserve your hair’s radiance and protects against dryness for up to 8 weeks. 100%% grey coverage.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 6 036 members responded to the hair dye survey in November 2018. Garnier Nutrisse was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Long Lasting, High quality ingredients, Ammonia Free, Semi-permanent, Colour variety, and Value for price”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/reviews/categorydetail/147820"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/garnier-nutrisse-creme-permanent-nourishing-hair-color.html"><b>HERE</b></a> to BUY </p>

22/10/2019
Love Garnier Nutrisse hair colour, I always use it for myself and my husband always leaves a good shine and smell, my hair is never brittle and the colour is long lasting
21/10/2019
Nurtisse
Nutrisse is easy to apply and leaves your hair looking natural.
21/10/2019
Nutrisse Hair colour creme
Use it often and have never been disappointed. It does exactly what it says and the colours are always spot on. Improvements - keep it coming!!
15/10/2019
Only The Best
This is the only hair color i use I actually colored my hair on Saturday and my hair look like i walked out of a Cosmopolitan Mag. Doesn't have the harsh smell and very easy to apply. Love this product
08/10/2019
Mediocre Product.
So I bought a red color see attached pic. I had radiant colour for a full week and when I washed my hair I could literally see the red drainging out of my hair and down the drain leaving me with a dark mohogany tinge. Quite dissapointed
01/10/2019
For good home results
I used Nutrisse for years when I died my own hair, it gave an even result and really held it's shine long. my favorite is how it made my hair feel and the great smell! Soft on your hair and great colour. if you are going to DIY , Nutrisse is the way I would recommend.
01/10/2019
Easy over
Nutrisse is easy to apply and leaves your hair looking natural.
29/09/2019
Nutrisse for the win
Garnier nutrisse creme leaves my hair soft after dyeing. Unlike other products, it doesn't leave my hair drying and damaged. I love the conditioning treatment that's included. I highly recommend this product for those are looking for a great, easy to use product.
25/09/2019
nutrisse creme
- loves the colour - long lasting - creates smoothness in your hair
24/09/2019
Garnier...my favourite for years.
I love Garnier Nutrisse. It makes my hair look so fibrant. I get lots of compliments saying that it looks like I have been at the hair salon. My hair feels so soft and beautiful after a colour. I have been using Garnier Nutrisse for years and buy it every month.
17/09/2019
Colour and shine!
Whenever I colour my hair, this is my go to brand. I'm always left with shiny hair with a lovely smell and obviously long lasting colour! My granny loves using this brand as well to cover up her Grey's every 6 months!
17/09/2019
Garnier Nutrisse Creme
I Love the Garnier range, pity it's a little expensive but it is an awesome range, love the smell doesn't make your hair smell like hair dye, doesn't leave your hair damaged and dry after colouring, awesome product
13/09/2019
Great hair color
I love Garnier Nutrese Hair color I love that it does not drip on the upon application.And it’s very easy to use
12/09/2019
Garnier Nutrisse Creme Permanent Nourishing Hair Color
I only use this product to color my hair. I have never used another and always leaves my hair soft.
10/09/2019
My favorite box dye!
I color my hair very often and this is the first product that didn't leave my hair feeling dry or brittle afterwards. My color stayed in much longer too and I love the fragrance of the nourishing conditioner. I also like that the conditioner comes in a decent sized tube so you can use it more than once! ( My hair is shoulder length). I definitely recommend this product especially to anyone who dyes their hair often as I feel that it doesn't dry out your hair as easily as other dyes. It is also reasonably priced and you definitely get what you pay for. :)