4,8 5 0 164 164 Garnier Nutrisse Creme Hair Colour uses multi-tonal technology to bring you natural looking hair colour that is rich and shiny. It helps preserve your hair’s radiance and protects against dryness for up to 8 weeks. 100%% grey coverage.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 6 036 members responded to the hair dye survey in November 2018. Garnier Nutrisse was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Long Lasting, High quality ingredients, Ammonia Free, Semi-permanent, Colour variety, and Value for price”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/reviews/categorydetail/147820"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/garnier-nutrisse-creme-permanent-nourishing-hair-color.html"><b>HERE</b></a> to BUY </p>

2019/09/17
Colour and shine!
Whenever I colour my hair, this is my go to brand. I'm always left with shiny hair with a lovely smell and obviously long lasting colour! My granny loves using this brand as well to cover up her Grey's every 6 months!
2019/09/17
Garnier Nutrisse Creme
I Love the Garnier range, pity it's a little expensive but it is an awesome range, love the smell doesn't make your hair smell like hair dye, doesn't leave your hair damaged and dry after colouring, awesome product
2019/09/13
Great hair color
I love Garnier Nutrese Hair color I love that it does not drip on the upon application.And it’s very easy to use
2019/09/12
Garnier Nutrisse Creme Permanent Nourishing Hair Color
I only use this product to color my hair. I have never used another and always leaves my hair soft.
My favorite box dye!
I color my hair very often and this is the first product that didn't leave my hair feeling dry or brittle afterwards. My color stayed in much longer too and I love the fragrance of the nourishing conditioner. I also like that the conditioner comes in a decent sized tube so you can use it more than once! ( My hair is shoulder length). I definitely recommend this product especially to anyone who dyes their hair often as I feel that it doesn't dry out your hair as easily as other dyes. It is also reasonably priced and you definitely get what you pay for. :)
Truly nourishing
I often colour my hair and Nutrisse makes my hair soft and silky with a beautiful colour!
Nutrisse Creme
This is my all time favourite hair colour. Easy to apply and long lasting colour. Hair looks nourished after colouring and has a natural shine. Also love the smell of of the conditioning treatment.
2019/09/05
Love the product
I love the product, left my hair soft and looking good
2019/09/04
Did not work on my hair.
I bought he bleach of this Garnier hair dye and it did not leave my hair looking like the box said it would. I then bought it again two weeks later and it still did not lighten it. I would not purchase this specific hair dye.
2019/08/21
Luv it!!
I love this product. Its my favourite as it leaves my hair soft and silky and the colour lasts well. The colour does not bleed onto my colours or towels when my hair is wet, like with some other products. The product is easy to use, does not smell bad and feels like it nourishes my hair. It would be great if there was a touch up tube for roots and maybe more conditioner as its just so nice to use. This product can be pricey so I try to buy it when its on special
2019/08/20
Always such great results, and your hair is left soft and nourished
2019/08/20
amazing
it last long and it is a nice natural color. instructions is simple and easy to understand. i love the color after the hair is done. i wouldn't make any changes. and yes i would recommend it to everyone
2019/08/19
The best there is for me now
I love all of it, the smell the stay in your hair but most of all the colour itself stay in longer as I'm gray
2019/08/18
Excellent product
Always my first choice when buying Hair Color. It leaves my hair soft and shiny while giving great grey coverage.
2019/08/16
The smell it leaves after you wash and rinse your hair, it do not have that strong dye smell, instead it made my hair smooth and silky