4,8 5 0 165 165 Garnier Nutrisse Creme Hair Colour uses multi-tonal technology to bring you natural looking hair colour that is rich and shiny. It helps preserve your hair’s radiance and protects against dryness for up to 8 weeks. 100%% grey coverage.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 6 036 members responded to the hair dye survey in November 2018. Garnier Nutrisse was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Long Lasting, High quality ingredients, Ammonia Free, Semi-permanent, Colour variety, and Value for price”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/reviews/categorydetail/147820"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/garnier-nutrisse-creme-permanent-nourishing-hair-color.html"><b>HERE</b></a> to BUY </p>
Garnier Nutrisse Creme  Permanent Nourishing Hair Color

14/03/2020
Best hair
This is a great product if you colour your hair is gently on your hair and the colour always looks great and a bonus it makes your hair soft and shiny.
25/02/2020
covers grey
I have been going grey since the age of 20 and have tried many many different hair dyes. Nutrisse does a great job of covering grey hair and does not leave my hair feeling dry.
24/02/2020
Lovely colour
Quick and easy application and the colours does not fade
27/01/2020
great hair colour
as you get older you need to change the colour you use because of the grey. this one always covers up the greys and lasts long. it is also good value for the price. it is worth trying this product
22/01/2020
Nutrisse
This is my wife's favourite hair colour product, reasonably priced , easy for her to apply , bonus for me ...as she does'nt spend hundreds on going to the salon & yet she gets salon results with this !!!
16/01/2020
Rich in colour
I tried this and had great coverage and no irritation to the skin. Directions was easy to follow and it left my hair soft and rich with full cover. I have long hair and only used one bottle.
28/11/2019
Cover beautifully
I am a help myself Mommy and Nutrisse is easy to apply, works every time and makes my hair feel so super soft with a great smell
31/10/2019
Definitely my favourite box dye
Hair feels soft and well nourished after; good grey coverage and nice colour. Easy to use!
24/10/2019
Great value for money
Does not damage your hair - colour's (even the reds) look natural and you have the added bonus of a nice little bottle of really good conditioner too.
22/10/2019
Love Garnier Nutrisse hair colour, I always use it for myself and my husband always leaves a good shine and smell, my hair is never brittle and the colour is long lasting
21/10/2019
Nurtisse
Nutrisse is easy to apply and leaves your hair looking natural.
21/10/2019
Nutrisse Hair colour creme
Use it often and have never been disappointed. It does exactly what it says and the colours are always spot on. Improvements - keep it coming!!
15/10/2019
Only The Best
This is the only hair color i use I actually colored my hair on Saturday and my hair look like i walked out of a Cosmopolitan Mag. Doesn't have the harsh smell and very easy to apply. Love this product
08/10/2019
Mediocre Product.
So I bought a red color see attached pic. I had radiant colour for a full week and when I washed my hair I could literally see the red drainging out of my hair and down the drain leaving me with a dark mohogany tinge. Quite dissapointed
01/10/2019
For good home results
I used Nutrisse for years when I died my own hair, it gave an even result and really held it's shine long. my favorite is how it made my hair feel and the great smell! Soft on your hair and great colour. if you are going to DIY , Nutrisse is the way I would recommend.