4,8 5 0 165 165 Garnier Nutrisse Creme Hair Colour uses multi-tonal technology to bring you natural looking hair colour that is rich and shiny. It helps preserve your hair’s radiance and protects against dryness for up to 8 weeks. 100%% grey coverage.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 6 036 members responded to the hair dye survey in November 2018. Garnier Nutrisse was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Long Lasting, High quality ingredients, Ammonia Free, Semi-permanent, Colour variety, and Value for price”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/reviews/categorydetail/147820"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/garnier-nutrisse-creme-permanent-nourishing-hair-color.html"><b>HERE</b></a> to BUY </p>
Garnier Nutrisse Creme  Permanent Nourishing Hair Color

06/08/2019
Best hair dye
I love Garnier's hair colour. Garnier Nutrisse Creme is the only one of these products that leaves your hair in better condition than it was before. The colour is natural as long as it suits your skin tone with varying depths that add to the natural look. A buy that is worth the money, time and effort
Beautiful natural colour
I have used a number of different hair colouring products - with differing results. Garnier Nutrisse Creme is the only one of these products that leaves your hair in better condition than it was before. The colour is natural as long as it suits your skin tone and works with your natural hair colour so that you don't end up with solid colour all over, but rather with varying depths that add to the natural look. A buy that is worth the money, time and effort.
Best Hair Dye
I only ever use Garnier Nutrisse to dye my hair. It gives my hair the best shine and long lasting colour that I absolutely love. A lot of people compliment me on my colour and smell, believe it or not
05/08/2019
Leaves hair soft and shiny
Some hair dye leaves your hair stocky and dried out. Also does not smell terribly strong
GARNIER
I love Garnier's hair colour. I recently coloured my hair with the dark brown box. I then ordered extensions online and also coloured my extensions with the dark brown. I came out exactly like my own hair and did not damage my extensions.
Complete coverage
I absolutely love this product. It provides me with complete hair and grey coverage without drying out my hair. There is sufficient product to cover your entire hair.... I do however wish it was more affordable.
03/08/2019
Carnier hair dye
The best hair colouring product on the market and easy to use
03/08/2019
Garnier delight
Wonderful colour, with natural highlights, long lasting colour. Easy tk use.
02/08/2019
Fantastic Product
I love this product. Good coverage and last long. Leaves my hair soft and shiny.
02/08/2019
Garnier Nutrisse Creme
If washed with the conditioner afterwards your hair is silky smooth and the color last long enough. However I do have my favorite coloring creme and only used Garnier Nutrisse Creme once or twice.
01/08/2019
Love hair
It leaves your soft and not feeling like grass. and does not wash out leaving your water dirty every time you wash loveeee this
Hair colour
Leaves hair silky and smooth. I would recommend it to anyone
Garnier Nutrisse Creme
Leaves my hair silky and smooth with satisfactory lasting grey coverage
Garnier Nutrisse
My personal favourite hair dye. I love that it isn't as strong smelling as other home dyes. It's also leaves my hair immediately soft. And the colour lasts long. I can safely recommend this product.
31/07/2019
I used this product the night before a photo shoot and while that may have been risky with another product the photographer could not tell that I had coloured my hair, it looked that natural!