4,8 5 0 171 171 Garnier Nutrisse Creme Hair Colour uses multi-tonal technology to bring you natural looking hair colour that is rich and shiny. It helps preserve your hair’s radiance and protects against dryness for up to 8 weeks. 100%% grey coverage.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 6 036 members responded to the hair dye survey in November 2018. Garnier Nutrisse was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Long Lasting, High quality ingredients, Ammonia Free, Semi-permanent, Colour variety, and Value for price”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/reviews/categorydetail/147820"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/garnier-nutrisse-creme-permanent-nourishing-hair-color.html"><b>HERE</b></a> to BUY </p>

Garnier Nutrisse Creme
Leaves my hair silky and smooth with satisfactory lasting grey coverage
Garnier Nutrisse
My personal favourite hair dye. I love that it isn't as strong smelling as other home dyes. It's also leaves my hair immediately soft. And the colour lasts long. I can safely recommend this product.
31/07/2019
I used this product the night before a photo shoot and while that may have been risky with another product the photographer could not tell that I had coloured my hair, it looked that natural!
30/07/2019
I love garnier nutrisse creme
While changing your hair colour and givibg a natural effect it leaves your hair feeling soft and shinning. The colour last long. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it. I would recommend it. I used it to do my cousins hair for hair matric dance.
Fantastic product
I love Garnier as it not only dyes my hair but leaves it so silky and soft.
30/07/2019
Good product.leaves my hair glossy and healthy looking. Perfectly covers the grey hairs.
Lasting hair color
I love this product as the color stays on for 8 weeks and your hair is so soft because of the avocado treatment condirtioner.
Garnier Nutrisse Creme Permanent Nourishing Hair Color
Garnier Nutrisse nourished hair means even better colour. Enriched with 4 natural oils and up to 100% grey hair coverage.
29/07/2019
Excellent product
I used this hair colour before and love it. colour stays a lot longer than other brand hair dyes.
26/07/2019
Blonde colour
Lovely colour if used well. I used it to dye my weave...it brought out a really nice colour. Would recomnend it to anyone
26/07/2019
Kill Grey's with garnier
Love Gardiner hair dyes especially the nutrisse it non drop formula allows no leakage onto body and face color is vibrant and lasts a month before touch up unlike other products currently using brown black
BEST HAIR DYE EVER
Love the radiant colour that i get, how long it lasts and also how soft and shiny my hair is afterward.
Garnier Nutrisse
Best ever hair look healthy and natural it is a easy No fuss product to use
The Absolute Best MINI Conditioner
I love using Nutrisse Creme specifically for the way it makes my hair feel! It is so shiny! The conditioner is such a treat and leaves me feeling glorious! The colour lasts atleast 3 weeks with no signs of greys! It is also very well priced.
AWESOME PRODUCTS
I ONLY USE THIS PRODUCT. ALWAYS A WINNER. THIS PRODUCT LAST LONG AND IS VERY GENTLE ON YOU HAIR