4,8 5 0 165 165 Garnier Nutrisse Creme Hair Colour uses multi-tonal technology to bring you natural looking hair colour that is rich and shiny. It helps preserve your hair’s radiance and protects against dryness for up to 8 weeks. 100%% grey coverage.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 6 036 members responded to the hair dye survey in November 2018. Garnier Nutrisse was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Long Lasting, High quality ingredients, Ammonia Free, Semi-permanent, Colour variety, and Value for price”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/reviews/categorydetail/147820"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/garnier-nutrisse-creme-permanent-nourishing-hair-color.html"><b>HERE</b></a> to BUY </p>
Garnier Nutrisse Creme  Permanent Nourishing Hair Color

Best hair dye brand
By far the best hair dye product for box colour. Leaves your hair feeling soft and not damaged. Good product for your monies worth. Will definitely recommend.
Best Hair Colour
It covers the grey perfectly and leaves hair nourished and moisturised. Quick and easy application makes this my number one home box colour of choice! 😊
Lovely colour and shine
Lovely result with shiny soft hair afterwards. Colour lasted a long time and did not damage my hair.
Amazing for DIY product.
I am generally very nervous about using products on my hair as I have very thin hair but this Garnier hair colour is amazing. It is a definite try.
Nutrisse
Love this Garnier range. It does not burn your scalp and colour doesnt fade. And the conditioner perfect end to colour to make hair soft.
Hair Dye
I love this product it lasts long and make the hair feel awesome with a new colouur that boost the spirit because you feel beautiful again
Garnier
As for a home based product it was excellent, last much longer on and hair was so shiny and full coverage was obtained.
Garnier magic
I find Garnier to be thee best hair colour out on the shelves.. Tints in short time and colour is long lasting. Proof of thee excellent ingredients used.
Garnier Hair Colour
I must admit the product is great especially with my sensitive scalp but the colours turn out a bit darker than expected even after washing my hair a few times. Other than that it's a really great product! My hair feels so soft and its smells delicious 😁
19/07/2019
Garnier Nutrisse Cream colour the best!
I absolutely love this product, in fact I only use Garnier Nutrisse my favourite colour was Ultra violet, but I had to find a new colour since that colour has been taken.off the market.#ishouldhaveboughtallontheshelfthatday
Nutrisse Permanent Hair Colour
An excellent product - and definately my preferred choice. Long lasting colour, no burning scalp, soft glossy hair and the conditioner that comes with it is awesome.
Nutrisse Permanent Hair Colour
Have tried Nutrisse and found it great, it doesnot burn your scalp
Nutrisse
LOVE LOVE LOVE, it doesn't smell, it doesn't dry my hair out and it leaves my hair shiny and soft! The color lasts for weeks without discoloring at all. 100% recommended ladies!!!!
DAMAGE FREE
Garnier
I used it couple of times and i just love what it does to my hair and it realy last long and made my hair shine