5 5 0 108 108 Garnier Oil Control Complete has a triple action: It instantly mattifies skin and helps control sebum and shine. Your skin is fresh, purified, moisturized with no white residue and no tightness. It visibly restores skin’s natural radiance.

2018/10/23
Oil control of note
I am not one to normally struggle with oily skin, but when I do I definitely decided to trust Garnier to assist me with this. The face wash has a pleasant aroma and it gently lifted off excessive oil off my face. Couldn't be happier.
2018/10/09
Great day to day skin care
I’ve been using this was followed by the oil control cleaner and lotion for over two years now. It helped with oiliness and the blotchy patches i had due to occasional pimple breakouts. The breakouts have also cleared. I always make sure I use all 3 products, although the cleanser does dry out skin a bit in dryer weather
2014/10/19
would not buy this again, left me with spots and super dry patchy flaky skinand i have extremely oily skin but this product gave me more problems that actually helping the oil control. i use the entire range, face wash,toner n lotion and threw it away after a week.
2016/05/21
i have oily skin and nothing seems to make it any better hoping this works
2014/09/10
please send me samples of this product.no face wash seems to be helping my oily skin,will love to try this product,
2013/07/22
I need something to control my oily skin as i battle and havent found anything to suit me yet...Id love to try this...
2013/05/02
Garnier is an excellent brand - but haven`t tried Garnier Oil Control complete yet - will certainly give it a try.
2012/11/17
works great on my oily skin and really helps controle the oil
2012/11/15
This is such a nice cleanser! I don`t have an oily skin but tried it anyway and loved it. The use of menthol gives it a nice fresh sensation.
2012/11/13
i had oily skin and i was using other oil control products until i saw this garnier oil contol complete advert on tv and i thought i should try it the results wow!!!! it mattifies my skin leaving it fresh with no white residue ilove it!!i call it my oil control doctor!
2012/10/08
Garnier oil control isn`t helping my skin it leaves it shiny and greasy in this hot weather. i don`t know which product to use anymore.
2012/09/27
im lookiing for a cream that will work for dark rings under my eyes. tried everything and nothing works
2012/09/11
I love garnier but havent tried this one, maybe ill give it a try this month
2012/07/24
I love this product as i have oily skin the minute i wash my face it gives such a soothing refreshing feeling and the smell is great and my skin is claim and not so red, i follow with the GARNIER OIL COMPLETE MOISTURISER.
2012/07/18
hello Ganier i am a new fan i love the mat skin and im sure i wont regret this one