Garnier Skin Naturals Rich Mask with Acacia Honey

4,5 5 0 107 107 Intensely moisturises skin for 24 hours. Enriched with hydrating and nourishing agents, it immediately relieves tightness, intensely nourishes and `cocoons` your skin.
Garnier Skin Naturals Rich Mask with Acacia Honey

20/02/2021
mask
20/01/2021
Fresh and radiant
This face mask left my face feeling fresh and looking radiant, it was comfortable to wear and easy to apply, after use you can easily disopse. It is a wonderful product. So worth my money.
20/01/2021
Great!!!!!!!
I love this product! It is an essential for after removing your makeup and cleaning your skin. it helps firm and even skin tone. It smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and feeling pampered. I highly recommend this product!!!!
29/12/2020
Garnier Face mask
I have never been a face mask kind of person, so when I tried this I was satisfied with the results. It achieved what I wanted and left me skin feeing fresh and hydrated. Won me over!!
21/12/2020
Fun and keeps face young
I am a mask person and this is absolutely worth your money to buy . it smells good and your face feels so soft and clean after using the mask . a bit pricey but works . recommended
16/08/2020
very moisturizing
it makes your skin feel so soft and smells amazing. thumbs up
19/10/2019
Garnier
I love this gave mask, ready to use and great on skin. Live the feel after using this.
02/10/2019
comfortable and easy
my skin feels cleansed and pure after using this mask. It makes me feel pampered and well looked after. it definitely is the perfect finish to a cleaning regime. I already recommended it to friends and family.
29/08/2019
Garnier
A very good product for hydrate and nourishment. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and the smell is wonderful. I totally recommend it.
13/05/2019
Love this
Its a very good treatment for my skin amd takes the dryness away almost instantly
15/04/2019
ganier product
ive tried most of ganier products and the leave me dry or with the fine itchy rash , but it does smells nice though
21/11/2014
love garnier products and i love using them too.
19/01/2021
I would like this mask to feel the richness it creates on the face
16/01/2021
I have used the other face mask from garnier but have tried this product before... I would love to try it
09/12/2020
Garnier products is the best but I have not yet used the face mask