Garnier Ultimate Blends

4,4 5 0 2512 2512 A 30 year journey... searching for the most precious lightweight oils and high-performance natural extracts, to create a range of 5 tailor-made blends to transform your hair into its shining glory. <p>
Garnier Ultimate Blends

20/06/2022
Okay
I tried it out for 3 months and I was happy with it however my hair got greasy after 3 days, the ends got a bit ruff and was a bit brittle , maybe my hair did not agree to this as we are all different but it was okay
04/06/2022
I have used many of these for years and it is amazing. It smells amazing and does what it says.
22/05/2022
Garnier
Garnier never dissapoints .. if you wanna talk about products that make your hair breath this is the product..i'ts a weight lifter , gives shines , strenghtens and help you manage your hair I love it ♡
21/02/2022
Garnier Ultimate Blend shampoo
i love this brand of shampoo , it is smooth on my scalp , it never gives me build up on my scalp,
31/01/2022
Luxurious hair care!
Garnier ultimate blends in the coconut oil range is the best. My hair has been feeling great shiny and healthy. So soft and most importantly isn't dry as usual. I highly recommend it. It's also very reasonable
19/11/2021
A very great shampoo....It works wonders on all hair types including colour hair...Leaves one's hair soft n smelling great...
13/11/2021
Divine Smelling!
An ultimate fan of Garnier’s Ultimate Blends range! Especially the avocado oil and shea butter blend. Leaves my hair feeling weightless, smooth and oh so lovely fragranced! Will definitely recommend this range to friends and family. A definite FIVE stars from me.
13/09/2021
In My Shower Right Now
I love the Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo and conditioner range. In fact I have both these products siting on my shower shelf right now and am pretty happy with the results. Clean scalp and hair, without too many chemicals in the product. A good buy. Promotions also available in store.
31/07/2021
Garnier Ultimate blends
I have been using their shampoo for a long time. I love the smell of the coconut when I wash my hair. And my scalp is left clean after every wash.
05/07/2021
Garnier Shampoo
Average product not overly impressed so I think I'll keep looking for a new product
24/06/2021
Garnier
I love the Garnier Ultimate Blends range, shampoo and conditioner. Works very well and smells fantastic.
20/06/2021
Moisture galore
Love it. This is my other go to shampoo and conditioner. The honey one in the range is my favourite, just because honey is a natural humectant meaning it attracts moisture, something my hair craves Constantly. Leaves my hair soft, shiny and well moisturised.
17/06/2021
Luxury
I love these brands feel like I'm in a salon after every wash great lingering scent and clean feel
29/05/2021
Good product
It’s got a nice smell and the consistency is fine. My scalp did feel alittle dry after using the shampoo but the conditioner helped a lot with that. I would repurchase the pair.
19/05/2021
Ulimate blends
My hubby prefers this shampoo to the one i use , so we opted between two options monthly