Garnier Ultimate Blends

4,5 5 0 2507 2507 A 30 year journey... searching for the most precious lightweight oils and high-performance natural extracts, to create a range of 5 tailor-made blends to transform your hair into its shining glory. <p>

19/11/2021
A very great shampoo....It works wonders on all hair types including colour hair...Leaves one's hair soft n smelling great...
13/11/2021
Divine Smelling!
An ultimate fan of Garnier’s Ultimate Blends range! Especially the avocado oil and shea butter blend. Leaves my hair feeling weightless, smooth and oh so lovely fragranced! Will definitely recommend this range to friends and family. A definite FIVE stars from me.
13/09/2021
In My Shower Right Now
I love the Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo and conditioner range. In fact I have both these products siting on my shower shelf right now and am pretty happy with the results. Clean scalp and hair, without too many chemicals in the product. A good buy. Promotions also available in store.
31/07/2021
Garnier Ultimate blends
I have been using their shampoo for a long time. I love the smell of the coconut when I wash my hair. And my scalp is left clean after every wash.
05/07/2021
Garnier Shampoo
Average product not overly impressed so I think I'll keep looking for a new product
24/06/2021
Garnier
I love the Garnier Ultimate Blends range, shampoo and conditioner. Works very well and smells fantastic.
20/06/2021
Moisture galore
Love it. This is my other go to shampoo and conditioner. The honey one in the range is my favourite, just because honey is a natural humectant meaning it attracts moisture, something my hair craves Constantly. Leaves my hair soft, shiny and well moisturised.
17/06/2021
Luxury
I love these brands feel like I'm in a salon after every wash great lingering scent and clean feel
29/05/2021
Good product
It’s got a nice smell and the consistency is fine. My scalp did feel alittle dry after using the shampoo but the conditioner helped a lot with that. I would repurchase the pair.
19/05/2021
Ulimate blends
My hubby prefers this shampoo to the one i use , so we opted between two options monthly
11/05/2021
Top pick
Hair smells amazing and the product lasts long. Kids and I tried and loved it
01/05/2021
Garnier Ultimate Blends
Garnier Ultimate Blends is blended with sustainably sourced ingredients. Nourish & revitalise the feel of hair and acts as an instant rescue for your hair leaving your hair soft and shiny.
27/04/2021
love it!
I love the smell of the shampoo and the fact that it locks your color the conditioner leaves your hair silky soft
22/04/2021
Worth it
Love this brand. Gives volume and shine to my hair
20/04/2021
GREAT SHAMPOO
good day all used this for a long time, i have straight long hair and it helped with hair loss, hair was soft and shiny