Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo Delicate Oat Rice Cream & Oat Milk

4,7 5 0 197 197 The light, creamy formula with its delicate fragrance calms sensitive scalp and reduces the feeling of itchiness. Hair is enveloped in protective care without being weighed down and feels beautifully silky soft, with a healthy looking shine.

04/06/2022
I have used this for years and it is amazing.
07/12/2021
Best shamp00
This is absolutely amazing Shampoo leaves ones hair super soft and smells sooooo great
22/11/2021
Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo Delicate Oat Rice Cream & Oat Milk
Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo Delicate Oat Rice Cream & Oat Milk is the only shampoo I've been using for the past few years. Its leaves my hair feeling shiny and light throughout every wash. Have a sensitive scalp, this shampoo causes no irritation. It leaves my hair soft and silky after each use. I love love love this brand.
17/11/2021
Smell of freshness
When using this, it gives you the smell of freshness. Almost like being on an island, being on vacation
08/11/2021
Calm and soothing on scalp
it calms and sooth my scalp , its not harsh , my first time i tried it , i could feel the smooth creamy shampoo. no improvements
13/09/2021
Beautiful Shampoo
I love the Garnier Ultimate Blends Delicate Oat Shampoo. It is a regular purchase of mine, that leaves my hair feeling light weight and my scalp really clean. It's great for dry hair and comes in at a very cost-effective price. Worth its value.
06/09/2021
Silky and Smooth
I love the softness that it leaves, I haven't noticed a difference in my scalp yet but the smell makes me go back for more !
30/08/2021
Silky smooth hair
This shampoo leaves hair soft, silky and smooth. Best used combining the conditioner as well. Long lasting powdery smell. Great product!
06/08/2021
Soft Haot
Really enjoyed using this as my hair was shining and everyone complimented me as well as it was soft.
28/06/2021
Hair rescue
Leaves hair soft silky and smooth. Has a lovely smell to it and rejuvenates the hair. Perfect for Dry and damaged hair
17/06/2021
Perfect for damaged hair
I love this shampoo tried it after I peroxide my hair as it was dry and scrum this is perfect and gentle for died hair
20/04/2021
Does what it says
I have used this product for nearly a year now, and I still love it. I have tried several affordable hair products for sensitive scalp and fine hair. This is by far the best one I have come across. My scalp is soothed and my hair is much less flat, because of it.
15/04/2021
Love how soft it leaves my hair and the smell is an added bonus. It is great for dry or oily hair. Leaves hair soft and smooth, even days later, hair smells and looks great.
13/04/2021
A bit dry
I bought myself the Argan oil shampoo and Conditioner. my hair was still a bit dry. I can include that I use a straightener every day and that might have changed the way it works
23/02/2021
Gentle and Soothing
I first tried this products months ago and it was so gentle and soothing on my scalp. My scalp was left dry and itchy after using a "fancier" shampoo so I opted for this. The problem was corrected within 2 uses so I'm a happy customer. It also smells great and lasts very long. I have long hair that I wash twice a week and this shampoo have lasted for like 3 months (using more than adequate amounts at a time)