Glade Secrets Blooming Peony & Cherry Aerosol Air Freshener 180ml

4,7 5 0 86 86 Romance fills the air as juicy notes of red fruits flirt with bold florals, perfectly balanced by relaxing white woods and creamy musk.
Glade Secrets Blooming Peony & Cherry Aerosol Air Freshener 180ml

01/12/2022
Glade
Glade definitely leaves your home smelling fragrantly fresh and removes odours
21/11/2022
Glade
I love fresh flowers and this spray does it for me inside the house. I spray before we leave the house in the morning. Coming back it smells like my garden. Fresh and clean.
20/11/2022
Glade
Normal I buy lavender fields and its works instantly but the smell don't last long it's there maybe for 5 mins. They can improve on the lasting of freshness but I do recommend this product
17/11/2022
Air Freshener
Glade secret Air freshener kills the bad odor of the toilet, which keeps that small room of the house smelling nice and fresh,it acts in seconds and long lasting, I have been recommending it to friends because now it has become a family need.
16/11/2022
Aroma
Smells amazing, the fresh breeze and aroma is good.
Smells like toilet spray
I think this particular spray has a typical obvious toilet spray scent that is also very strong. Ideally toilet spray should smell nice but shouldn’t have an obvious “I’m used only in the toilet” scent e.g., the glade sheer vanilla embrace
Best air freshener
I love the cherry flavour it's smells amazing my son loves the cherry flavour stays longer in the air I'm happy with it
A Garden in your home
We use this all over our home it smells amazing I love the floral scent, we spray into the air before we leave for work and lock up when we get home after 6 hours the scent still lingers in the air, Love it.
13/11/2022
Glade
It's true to the flavourful,yhooo I think I'm addicted to the freshness if it
12/11/2022
It smells great
It smells great I really love the scent. It immediately freshens the room. It has a very strong smell so I didn't have to spray a lot for my room to start smelling good. It lasted me a month but the only problem I had with this product was the cap of the container. When I tried to spray the cap would always fall off making it hard for me to spray.
11/11/2022
Amazing product
If your want bathroom to smell fresh thus is the right product for you. I truly love using this product around my house.
10/11/2022
Sent
It's smells so wonderful and it makes the bathroom smells fresh
05/11/2022
Best airfresner ever
You won't be these pointed about this product best
04/11/2022
Smell good
Leaves your house smells fresh everytime I can recommend it to everybody
03/11/2022
Glade freshner
I use it in my house it's smell last for long time my house always smells fresh and beautiful I enjoy it