4,8 5 0 146 146 The secret's in the softness. Now the choice is yours, you can bake one double cake or 24 cupcakes and it comes with icing mix.

2019/09/21
Golden Cloud Chocolate cake
The cake was super moist. Will definitely buy again.
2019/09/13
Best mix
I love this cake mix it saves time and it has the best taste
2019/09/09
Cake mix
I am not a very good baker, so this is perfect for me and on top of that it tastes really good!
2019/08/18
Awesome
I bake alot and this cake mix is a life saver. I like making cupcakes with it and they always come out so perfect.The fact that it has icing mix is a bonus. I would recommend it to all the people who love baking.
2019/08/18
Best chocolate cake mix
So easy to make and it's so good I always stock up on these
2019/08/15
golden cloud
this product is so fast and sufficient when the gets comes uninvited, the taste is awesome and easy to make, instructions is good and would not change this product, will recommend it to all who love to bake
2019/08/13
Best product
Best product ever.i use these to make cucakes that i bake daily for sale. Tasty and super easy
2019/08/02
Taste of heaven
I've tried this product just once and there's no doubt I'd ever stop using it. It's full of moisture and decadence. The icing is to die for. I extremely love the chocolately taste.
2019/07/16
birthday lifesaver
I LOVE THIS BOX of magic! The only cake mix in a box i turn to - even for cupcakes! easy and TASTY
2019/07/15
YUMMY MOIST CHOC CAKE
This is an absolute winner. The cake s texture is superb as its moist yet light and its even nicer the next day. This is a MUST buy. The bonus is the iceing sugar so you dont have to purchase anything else...its all in the one box a CHAMPION CHOC CAKE!!!!
2019/06/27
Flop proof
I love these products. Easy to use and flop proof. Whether you having a good or bad baking day, it always comes out perfect. Love this product, and highly recommend it to family and friends.
2019/06/18
Birthday cake
Actually used this product the weekend and I loved it easy to mix doesn't take much time to bake so I loved it gave me time to decorate, the icing wasn't overly sweet so that a plus.
2019/06/10
Absolutely delicious
My 14yr old daughter baked it and the recipe was so easy to follow. Soft and moist and so yummy
2019/06/03
Nostalgic moment
This brings back memories, I'm not the best baker but this really simplifies life, my son brags about my cakes, thanks to the cake mix...
2019/05/31
Yoh i baught this recently and was i impressed. Everything you need in one small packed. This is really value for your money. Would defenitely recomend this to everyone i know it's verry yummy.