4,8 5 0 27 27 Handy Andy cleaning expertise, with the germ killing power of Domestos is now available for your floor. Gives your floors an impeccable shine and 99.9% germ kill all around your home.
Handy Andy All in 1 Floor Cleaner Ocean Fresh

23/01/2020
Best eve4
Leaves everything you clean with this product smelling fresh, disinfected and clean. I like that most about this product. No improvements needed. I would recommend this product
21/01/2020
TRIED IT IN DECEMBER 2019
I have tried this product for the first time and I was quite impressed. Floors were easy to clean however, I would suggest that the smell be a bit stronger.
20/01/2020
Handy Andy
Simply cleans like magic. Leaves the house smelling fresh and lasts
All in 1 Handy Andy
I tried this for the first time this December. Love this product. It works well and leave the floor nice & clean. Our cleaner also enjoy using it and it smells great. It is a must on our cleaning list from now on. It is also affordable. Thank you Handy Andy for this product.
Great floor cleaner
I love how it leaves the floor clean and my home smelling fresh I would recommend this product to people
BEST HANDY ANDY
I bought this product for the first time in December. Love the clean smell, the fresh smell. and it really works. I can use this product on any surface.
14/01/2020
A Most have
My cleaner suggest i buy this, i did reluctantly but and happy after using it. It is really a must have.
13/01/2020
Handy Andy all in one
This handy andy all in one is the thing to try bought it just to try it and was so happy with the results it smells goood and keeps the tiles clean and shiny. I would definitely recommend it.
09/01/2020
Bought this for December cleanup n my house smelled great and the floors were shinning . It is also so affordable compared to others
09/01/2020
French
Smells amazing and does a magnificent job, I would definitely recommend this product
30/12/2019
Handy Andy
Easy to use and it is good on stubborn dirt that need lots of scrubbing
26/12/2019
Very Handy
I recently bought the product and I’m impressed. I love it.
13/12/2019
Really is all in one
I have recently purchased this product and extremely happy with it. Its cheaper than the other brands i am used to buying. this is here to stay
05/12/2019
Awesome
I have a messy 14 month old and I've tried every floor cleaner on the market and not only am I very impressed with the way my floors look after using this, I LOVE the smell
02/12/2019
Freshness on the floor
It leave my floor shinny and smelling fresh! I would recommend it to anyone.