4,8 5 0 23 23 Handy Andy cleaning expertise, with the germ killing power of Domestos is now available for your floor. Gives your floors an impeccable shine and 99.9% germ kill all around your home.
Handy Andy All in 1 Floor Cleaner Ocean Fresh

12/03/2020
I am hooked
I most recently purchased this product. My floors are shiny and fragrance is fresh. Just love this
02/03/2020
Best
Love this product, keeps my floors shiny and white. Also removes gems, it indeed the best.
28/02/2020
Handy Andy Floor Cleaner
Maybe I am biased...but I love every product written ' Handy Andy'...as they're the best cleaning products which never require one to gather all the strength scrubbing and scrubbing! It just takes the scrubbing off your cleaning and does the job smoothly...leaving surfaces squeaky clean, shiny and smelling great! I even forget that I have mild arthritis on my fingers because Handy Andy's 'muscles' takes care of every degree or level of dirt in my house. I love it❤ unfortunately am not home to take photos of my beloved Handy Andy products
18/02/2020
Spotless
Washes dishes and cleans the house so easily. I love the smell.
01/02/2020
All in One Handy Andy
Tried it for the first time It works well and leave the floor nice & clean. And it smells great LOVE IT
29/01/2020
All in 1 Floor Cleaner
Absolutely perfect!! cleans well and leaves house spelling really fresh. Love it!
26/01/2020
Tile cleaner
Very effective. Floors are squeaky clean. An amazing all in one tile cleaner. Would like to see a citrus type to ward off ants
25/01/2020
Put it on your shopping list!
Leaves your floors clean and the room smelly fresh. Works very effectively and it's quite affordable compared to its counterparts.
23/01/2020
Best eve4
Leaves everything you clean with this product smelling fresh, disinfected and clean. I like that most about this product. No improvements needed. I would recommend this product
21/01/2020
TRIED IT IN DECEMBER 2019
I have tried this product for the first time and I was quite impressed. Floors were easy to clean however, I would suggest that the smell be a bit stronger.
20/01/2020
Handy Andy
Simply cleans like magic. Leaves the house smelling fresh and lasts
All in 1 Handy Andy
I tried this for the first time this December. Love this product. It works well and leave the floor nice & clean. Our cleaner also enjoy using it and it smells great. It is a must on our cleaning list from now on. It is also affordable. Thank you Handy Andy for this product.
Great floor cleaner
I love how it leaves the floor clean and my home smelling fresh I would recommend this product to people
BEST HANDY ANDY
I bought this product for the first time in December. Love the clean smell, the fresh smell. and it really works. I can use this product on any surface.
14/01/2020
A Most have
My cleaner suggest i buy this, i did reluctantly but and happy after using it. It is really a must have.