4,8 5 0 894 894 Handy Andy cleaning expertise, with the germ killing power of Domestos, is now available for your floors and all large surfaces around the home. Gives your floors an impeccable shine and 99.9% germ kill all around your home. Specially formulated to cut through stubborn dirt and grease on all large surfaces around the home.
Handy Andy Floor and All Purpose Cleaner

30/11/2020
You do not have to use alot at a time, and cleans with one wipe. Very impressed with this product.
30/11/2020
Inlive the fragrance. Gives a clean smell to a floor, love the cleaning power. I have diluted it with water to wash my tile floors and also had some in a spray bottle for the stubborn marks. Was easy to wash of afterwords
30/11/2020
I really enjoyed the smell but it could have lasted longer. Its not sticky, which is great. It really cut through the dirt. I like having piece of mind that the floor has been disinfected.
30/11/2020
Great scent. Makes the entire house smell clean and fresh. Excellent for floors, but i also use it on counter tops and tables.Gives a nice shine without any streaks. Wonderful at removing tough dirt!
30/11/2020
I just looooove Handy Andy All in one, and that it kills germs is just what i love most about the product! I will definitely buy this product going forward.
30/11/2020
My floor was shinny after using it, that I like and the fragrance is good keeps the house smelling good.
30/11/2020
This product is simply amazing. I have kids who are so fond of dropping their drinks or ice creams and generally if I don't get to it on time its so difficult to clean up. This past weekend I had a chance to clean out my floors with the Handy Andy floor cleaner and all I can say is wow, it left my tiles looking brand new.
29/11/2020
I have tried & tested the handy Andy allin1 floor cleaner, its smells fresh, cleans stubborn stains on tiles. 100% clean, kills germs and stubborn stains. No scrubbing.
29/11/2020
It smells good but i still needed to use some effort to take off some dirt yes i will use it again and recomed it to my friends
29/11/2020
The aroma ( Ocean fresh) is to die for. My home is smelling fresh for longer. I am loving it. Thank you!!
29/11/2020
Wonderfull smell and great clean everything off and it is just a wonderfull thing.
29/11/2020
It smells amazing and cleans well. I dont really like the consistency and feel like it would be an expensive but as 4 bottles are needed to clean everyday for a month.
29/11/2020
What a nice product to use. I was very impressed with the cleaning ability. Will make sure to keep an eye out for it when I am shopping.
28/11/2020
I was so impressed with this product that I recommend it to my friends and family. The fragrance I like, my floor shines for day's. This is my new product from now on!!😁
28/11/2020
I tried it and liked it. Was better than what I expected as Ive used other products in the past which ai found to be dissapointing. Ive got dark floor tiles and it did not leave my tiles looking faded. I like the smell of the product. It cleaned the tiles thoroughly. Got some tough marks off as well. Overall I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I also got positive feedback from my friends who shared this product with me.