4,6 5 0 96 96 Harpic Active Freshness contains detergents that are activated with the water in each flush. It eliminates bad odours and leaves a fresh fragrance. Each block lasts for up to four weeks.

2019/06/25
Fresh bathroom always
This is the only cistern blocks that I use since I can remember. My mom also used it. They are so effective and smells fresh.
2016/10/19
Harpic active fresh leaves my toilet smelling fresh and leaves the bowl clean!
2016/05/31
Great !!! I use this as well with the Harpic Liquid
2016/05/10
This is a great product and value for money. The clean fresh smell that lasts and keeps the bowl sparkling clean.
2015/10/28
I always have Harpic Fresh , But i have not seen this one , i should go look again, if the others work i hope this one do to.
2015/10/24
every toilet in the world ought to have these, great invention!
2015/10/23
i have not tried this product but im a big fan of the harpic range will look out for it
2015/10/21
Great stuff! Finally a product that delivers what is promised. Well done Harpic!
2015/09/30
great on toilets that are even nearer to kitchens and dining rooms as the smell of dirt is killed instantly and effective freshness takes place for long.
2014/12/15
I have used this product. Very fresh smelling. Keeps toilet bowl clean and white. Put this in your toilet and wave those smelly toilet goodbye
2016/07/01
Good morning. May I please have a sample. Have not tried this product before
2016/06/22
I haven't tried this item. please can i have a sample to test.
2016/05/31
HAVE NOT TRIED THIS PRODUCT PLEASE SEND SAMPLES WILL DEF TRY
2016/05/11
Harpic has the best products but I did not come accross this Harpic Active Freshness-florel Burst Refill this will be the ideal fragrance for my home tried the other brand but only last for +-1 hour and finishes within a week
2016/04/05
I have not tried this new product. Please send me a sample.