4,6 5 0 10 10 Harpic Active Freshness contains detergents that are activated with the water in each flush. It eliminates bad odours and leaves a fresh fragrance. Each block lasts for up to four weeks.
Harpic Active Freshness – Floral Burst refill

25/06/2019
Fresh bathroom always
This is the only cistern blocks that I use since I can remember. My mom also used it. They are so effective and smells fresh.
19/10/2016
Harpic active fresh leaves my toilet smelling fresh and leaves the bowl clean!
31/05/2016
Great !!! I use this as well with the Harpic Liquid
10/05/2016
This is a great product and value for money. The clean fresh smell that lasts and keeps the bowl sparkling clean.
28/10/2015
I always have Harpic Fresh , But i have not seen this one , i should go look again, if the others work i hope this one do to.
24/10/2015
every toilet in the world ought to have these, great invention!
23/10/2015
i have not tried this product but im a big fan of the harpic range will look out for it
21/10/2015
Great stuff! Finally a product that delivers what is promised. Well done Harpic!
30/09/2015
great on toilets that are even nearer to kitchens and dining rooms as the smell of dirt is killed instantly and effective freshness takes place for long.
15/12/2014
I have used this product. Very fresh smelling. Keeps toilet bowl clean and white. Put this in your toilet and wave those smelly toilet goodbye