4,6 5 0 96 96 Harpic Active Freshness contains detergents that are activated with the water in each flush. It eliminates bad odours and leaves a fresh fragrance. Each block lasts for up to four weeks.

30/10/2012
Love love the smell and freshness in my toilet. A definite keeper.
30/10/2012
Harpic is a good product. I have not tried this yes, but if their other products is anything to go by, then this must also be good.i always but the blue one though
30/10/2012
I love... Harpic products specially the blocks they smell fresh & my bathrooms smells fresh the whole day long. i`m going to try the floral burst i know i won`t get dissappoited.
30/10/2012
it realy bursts with freshness, and my toilet always smells clean and fresh. thanks for this great product :)
30/10/2012
Haven`t tried these yet. Will look out for these because I haven`t seen them in the supermarket yet
30/10/2012
Good product. Smells great. Leaves a fresh feeling.
30/10/2012
a pleasure to use this in my toilet it smells fresh and clean. great product
28/10/2012
havent given this a try, but will look out for it when I do shopping for the month
26/10/2012
will look out for this as I do like the blocks for the toilet
26/10/2012
love the smell so clean and fresh use this now all the time
25/10/2012
The toilet smells fresh and clean once this product is used
24/10/2012
I love a clean bathroom and this smell will definitly let my bathroom shine it is must try.
24/10/2012
harpic is n baie goeie produk. dit ruik lekker en hou jou toilet skoon.
23/10/2012
22/10/2012
A real good product to use smells fresh for a long time