4,6 5 0 96 96 Harpic Active Freshness contains detergents that are activated with the water in each flush. It eliminates bad odours and leaves a fresh fragrance. Each block lasts for up to four weeks.

11/10/2012
Haven`t used it i am use to the liquid.
11/10/2012
will look out for this as I do like the blocks for the toilet
11/10/2012
HAVE`NT TRIED THIS SPECIFIC ONE YET. HAVE TRIED OTHERS, AND I FIND IT TENDS TO BLOCK THE SYSTEM.
11/10/2012
would like to test this, as use the liquid bottle the black one which works magic
11/10/2012
Really, my bathroom would be a nightmare to the senses if I didn`t have these little bars
11/10/2012
havent tried this , as other which i have used seem to block the system..... hope this one is different and completely dissolves..........
10/10/2012
Hou lank en vat al die slegte reuke weg.Laat jou badkamer heerlik vars ruik deur net jou toilet te trek!
09/10/2012
Haven`t tried this I generally hate using these types of thins in the loo I normally just stick to domestos and air freshner
09/10/2012
Will definitely have to try this product. Harpic is always the best.
09/10/2012
Well what can I say. The nice smell in the toilet is always good! i would love to test this!
09/10/2012
the fresh fragrance is really tempting, you feel like you are somewhere, it is divine
09/10/2012
HAve not tried this yet but I will when I see it in my local supermarket.
09/10/2012
Harpic blocks are fantastic. Love the clean aroma left in the bathroom. Always on the shopping list.
08/10/2012
I will have to try this one as all other products dont last as long as the box says it does
08/10/2012
i will like to try the harpic active freshness floral burst refill