4,6 5 0 96 96 Harpic Active Freshness contains detergents that are activated with the water in each flush. It eliminates bad odours and leaves a fresh fragrance. Each block lasts for up to four weeks.

08/10/2012
i would love to try the harpic active freshness floral burst refill, sounds great
08/10/2012
Absolutely Great..the freshness that fills your entire toilet is just amazing!! and its not expensive too... Great smell that last very long...a must to buy.Wasielah (Cape Town)
08/10/2012
I have been using Harpic Freshness for over five years now, all I could say is it`s the best it has nice smell once you enter the toilet you can feell freshness that comes from the toilet
08/10/2012
Yay, moving away from the Blue!!!! Love the smell.
08/10/2012
I like to keep my batroom fresh thats why I use harpic products,will like to try this one
08/10/2012
I love the smell of spring, the freshness with every flush.
08/10/2012
Very nice smell and it last very long. A real "must-have" product
08/10/2012
Harpic is must have smells so nice and fresh in the toilet
08/10/2012
I always use these blocks in the toilet cistern. I love the idea of the toilet always smelling nice and getting cleaned!
07/10/2012
I can`t use a toilet that does not smell nice, harpic products leaves a clean fresh smell
06/10/2012
I absolutely love the smell. Its so clean and fresh. A must have for all toilets.
06/10/2012
what is a home without a great smell harpic here I come
05/10/2012
Great that they have bought out refills and great on the freshness of the bathroom and great on the pocket
05/10/2012
I always try use harpic in the bathroom as it is the best at geting rid of unwanted oudours
05/10/2012
I have used these before any they are great!