4,6 5 0 141 141 It helps maintain a shiny toilet leaving a pleasant fragrance in the room and can lasts up to 4 weeks.
Harpic Fresh Power 6 Marine Splash Block

Excellent
Excellent product, smells fresh and last long. I use it every month as this makes my toilet smell fresh
Harpic Toilet Freshner
LOVE LOVE IT!It keeps the bathroom smelling good and very clean
Lasted for a long time
I bought the Harpic Fresh power 6 tablet, they lasted for about a month I was so impressed because the whole family was home it was during the lockdown and the lavatory was one of the busy rooms and it kept the toilet clean and smelling fresh.
16/09/2020
Excellent
this product is great it works great and freshens the bathroom everytime you flush! It is wonderful to buy.
Cleanliness
I use this product frequently and it never disappointed me. This product can I highly recommend to anybody who loves hygiene.
Flushed away
My overall opinion would be that it needs a bit of improvement. It kept on falling into the toilet. Although the smell was nice and the colored water looked beautiful we struggled to keep it hanging on the toilet. Maybe I did something wrong.
Harpic
Absolutely appreciate this product, keeps my toilet fresh and white. Its make my cleaning routine a little easier :)
Harpic Toilet
Love the smell... I recommended it to all my friends - already on my 7th one
Spotless
My toilet smells fresh and it's very clean, I would recommend it to everyone ❤️❤️❤️
Harpic review by Sebolelo
Good fragrance release and foaming after one flush. Keeps the toilet smelling fresh at all times. It is easy to use. It would he good if it goes a bit deeper in the toilet so that the water reaches all the compartments at once. I would recommend it to a friend
11/09/2020
Good
Good product it leaves your toilet smelling fresh and clean
11/09/2020
Harpic fresh
Love this product and it smell great and lasts longer
Not bad
We moved into a new place ant the toilet was yellowish, tried a few toilet cleaner but there wasn't much difference. Bought. Harpic fresh power to test, I'm yet to see the results.
Fresh
This product gives a feeling of freshness, leaving the toilet looking clean and smelling fresh.
Loving it
My toilet without this is incomplete, I love they smell it leaves and the cleanliness it gives. It's super powerful.