0 5 0 41 54 New Harpic Power Plus: Stain & Germ toilet cleaner removes tough stains and kills germs. Works 5x better than bleach! Leaves your toilet clean and shiny.

04/02/2014
It smells a bit hectic, but the limescale marks in my toilet is finally fading away. Will definitely get this again.
28/11/2013
Hi, this works brilliant... used it for the first time yesterday with where good results...
13/05/2013
I use this everyday in my kitchen and bathroom and it smells so divine I can`t imagine myself without it.
27/10/2013
Nothing beats a nice clean and fresh toilet. Will give this product a try and see if it really is worth my money!!
30/09/2013
have not tried it but would like to as I use Domestos as moment and trying something new will be great
26/09/2013
I have not seen this product in the shops... but will have a look out
18/07/2013
Have not seen it, looks great.
20/05/2013
have not tried this yet,actually never tried Harpic at all.
30/04/2013
I bought this recently and was VERY impressed. It removed the limescale and black marks in the toilet bowl within 2-3 uses.
26/03/2013
this is a great product for my toilet its cleans and my toilet smell`s clean i recommend this
26/03/2013
Harpic is always a winner is any bathroom. haven`t tried this one yet ,but will look out for it and try it.
25/03/2013
I like Harpic products, and this makes the toilet look and smell super clean.
28/02/2013
we grew up on seeing my mom only buy the crystals...this is a trusted brand and I like the hygienic packaging
27/02/2013
I only buy harpic products for my bathroom and will try this one!!
27/02/2013
i have honestly never tried anything but handy andy or jik for the toilet.