0 5 0 41 54 New Harpic Power Plus: Stain & Germ toilet cleaner removes tough stains and kills germs. Works 5x better than bleach! Leaves your toilet clean and shiny.

2014/02/04
It smells a bit hectic, but the limescale marks in my toilet is finally fading away. Will definitely get this again.
2013/11/28
Hi, this works brilliant... used it for the first time yesterday with where good results...
2013/05/13
I use this everyday in my kitchen and bathroom and it smells so divine I can`t imagine myself without it.
2013/10/27
Nothing beats a nice clean and fresh toilet. Will give this product a try and see if it really is worth my money!!
2013/09/30
have not tried it but would like to as I use Domestos as moment and trying something new will be great
2013/09/26
I have not seen this product in the shops... but will have a look out
2013/07/18
Have not seen it, looks great.
2013/05/20
have not tried this yet,actually never tried Harpic at all.
2013/04/30
I bought this recently and was VERY impressed. It removed the limescale and black marks in the toilet bowl within 2-3 uses.
2013/03/26
this is a great product for my toilet its cleans and my toilet smell`s clean i recommend this
2013/03/26
Harpic is always a winner is any bathroom. haven`t tried this one yet ,but will look out for it and try it.
2013/03/25
I like Harpic products, and this makes the toilet look and smell super clean.
2013/02/28
we grew up on seeing my mom only buy the crystals...this is a trusted brand and I like the hygienic packaging
2013/02/27
I only buy harpic products for my bathroom and will try this one!!
2013/02/27
i have honestly never tried anything but handy andy or jik for the toilet.