5 5 0 59 59 New Harpic Power Plus: Stain & Germ toilet cleaner removes tough stains and kills germs. Works 5x better than bleach! Leaves your toilet clean and shiny.
Harpic Power Plus Toilet Cleaner

12/02/2021
#try it
I like use it in the bathroom. Toilet and sinks....very useful
28/01/2021
best
we have tried it smells good , leaves surfaces very clean thank you
23/01/2021
Eliminates toilet stains
I love that it actually eliminates toilet stains with little effort
11/06/2020
Excellent
I use this product, its very effective in cleaning the toilet bowl and leaving it sparkling.
12/12/2019
cleaning and fresh
my mom told me about this product and I tried it and cannot clean with another product. it removes stains and smell instantly.
04/02/2014
It smells a bit hectic, but the limescale marks in my toilet is finally fading away. Will definitely get this again.
28/11/2013
Hi, this works brilliant... used it for the first time yesterday with where good results...
13/05/2013
I use this everyday in my kitchen and bathroom and it smells so divine I can`t imagine myself without it.
27/10/2013
Nothing beats a nice clean and fresh toilet. Will give this product a try and see if it really is worth my money!!
30/09/2013
have not tried it but would like to as I use Domestos as moment and trying something new will be great
26/09/2013
I have not seen this product in the shops... but will have a look out
18/07/2013
Have not seen it, looks great.
20/05/2013
have not tried this yet,actually never tried Harpic at all.
30/04/2013
I bought this recently and was VERY impressed. It removed the limescale and black marks in the toilet bowl within 2-3 uses.
26/03/2013
this is a great product for my toilet its cleans and my toilet smell`s clean i recommend this