Head & Shoulders 2in1 Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

4,4 5 0 193 193 This Tri-Action Formula cleanses, tones & protects your scalp so you can stay up to 100% dandruff free and get that beautiful hair you crave.

19/07/2021
Clean sculp
Really helped with my dandruff and left my head feeling fresh
26/06/2021
Head&shoulders 2in1
It's great eliminates &prevents dandruff, leaves the sculp and hair clean.
18/06/2021
Dandruf free hair
My hubby used to have alot of dandruf,but since using H&S its history. The shampoo makes his hair smell nice but I have noticed that the 2 in 1 makes his hair a little grassy... But overall its a great product..
16/06/2021
good.
Really helped with the dandruff & smells refreshing.
10/04/2021
So good
Love the smell and it really helped with the dandruff i had getting better now the more i use it
07/04/2021
Head and shoulders
I score it 4.8 for 2 reasons the price and it tend to make hair a bit oily. It helps for dandruff
14/03/2021
02/02/2021
Head and Shoulders
My husband only uses this product.. this is daily use product in my household. My husband no longer suffers from dry sculpt or dandruff and his hair smells so much more better after use
19/01/2021
Dandruff cleared
My 20 year old daughter had so much terrible dandruff after plaiting her hair to an extent that her scalp was ashy white...after only using this shampoo for a week, the dandruff cleared and her scalp was so clean even myself I could not believe it.
18/01/2021
Love it!
Leaves my hair smelling great and feeling soft. It is necessary to wash and rinse Twice, or else this product will not be the results you expected.
18/11/2020
Okay
Is really good on my scalp however tends to really dry out my hair after a few days
07/11/2020
Lovely
Great product Works well good lather capability. All in one and child user friendly I buy this for my 8 yr old daughter as she had dandruff and she loves it becuase it bubbles so nicely. And kids love bubbles so it's a win win happy mom happy hair and happy child Great Job
08/09/2020
Head & Shoulders shampoo classic 2 in 1
It acts very effectively on scalp nd hair. It leaves your scalp nd hair very clean nd refreshed smelling nice. I wouldn't exchange for any shampoo.
27/08/2020
fair
this product was good but it did mot moisturize my hair for too long my hair went back to being dry in a day and i was so disappointed but i really loved the smell and i think it is best for straight soft hair.
07/08/2020
Michelle
I was very happy with the results after using head and shoulders I had lot of dandruff and my scull was very dry but it's perfect now its makes my hair soft and not dry anymore.