Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky

4,2 5 0 350 350 <p>Unbranded Shampoo trial revealed...</p> Home Tester Club Members trialled an unbranded shampoo... The brand has now been revealed as Head & Shoulders Smooth and Silky...
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky

17/05/2022
Smooth and soft
I used this product before and I liked it alot it made my hair soft, smooth and silky great product the smell is great.I would recommend that you try this product for your self.
03/05/2021
for good looking hair
This shampoo smells so good and it is effective in cleaning the head & scalp and my hair feels great after using this shampoo . and I would recommend to anyone who has an itching scalp...
14/06/2020
This range works really well to reduce itchiness and dandruff without drying out your hair.
09/04/2019
Fresh smelling hair
Really works on itchy dandruff scalp. This is a great for dandruff control
20/02/2019
good Product
Excellent anti dandruff two in one shampoo and conditioner. remove dandruff and itchy scalp in seconds
12/10/2018
smells good and leaves hair silky
The product smells good and leaves my hair smelling nice and so soft . I would definitely recommend friends to purchase this product.
12/10/2018
Nini Girl
This product is devine the whole house uses it we love it
01/10/2018
Smooth Smell
I cannot get over how awesome this shampoo smells And it makes my hair feel soft, smelling great Highly recommend this product
06/03/2018
This is a magnificent product , especially for my ethnic hair ; scalp is mostly so dry... Love the tingling coolness on my scalp...Fantastic!
27/02/2018
Head and shoulders always sell a great range for hair. You cannot go wrong when you buy this product. Leaves hair feeling great and shiny and healthy looking
07/02/2018
This product smells so good and it is effective in cleaning the head & scalp and does not dry it out and my hair feels great after using this product. and I would recommend.
13/12/2017
Leaves my hair a little oily. Not my favourite H&S product.
20/11/2017
Great product! I want to get more! My scalp did improve alot and no more itching.Smell lovely and works wonderfully. Needs some conditioner for it. For a scalp shampoo it is fantastic!! Would buy it anytime an recomend it to my friends.
10/11/2017
gentle on scalp,keeps your hair flakky free.great frangrance.can even use it for my 5 year old boy.
16/10/2017
I love it. It makes my hair feel bouncy, soft and light.