3,5 5 0 52 52 Samoosa dip for all samoosa lovers, with no added preservatives.

2019/04/04
Delicious dip not only for samoosas, I mixed it with mayo and used it as a dip for cocktail rolls as well as chicken strips
2018/08/08
Amazing to use as a dip not only for samoosa's but for chicken strips as well
2018/07/11
i wouldnt recoment HQ sauces. I have seen their factory.
2018/06/06
I thought this sauce was a bit weak in consistemcy. I mixed other sauces with it too make it a bit thicker. Original taste of this sauce is ok
2018/04/18
Love HQ sauces the samoosa dip I would recommend to everybody.
2018/03/02
its a nice dip for all types of finger foods... it is a bit runny but,it does the trick
2018/02/07
The sauce was tasty however personally it was very watered down and required more flavour.
2017/09/30
i dip this with anything very nice. bought it once to try and have since gone back for more and more.
2017/09/22
Great with samoosas or any savoury snack that needs a little bit of a kick without the bite - this is a family favourite on our shopping list
2017/08/22
Tastes good. Kids uses it as a sauce as well. Inexpensive, value for money.
2017/08/21
This isnt only a samoosa dip, but it can be used with everything for you sauce lovers.
2017/08/16
This condiment I have with absolutely everything not only samosas....one can become addicted
2017/08/16
this is awesome, not only for samoosas, i had it at a party as a general dip, its awesome with half moons as well. just love it.
2017/08/10
I have tried this, it is amazing........ I have to buy two bottles coz they don't only have it with the samoosas.
2017/08/10
i have tried this once, to be honest i didn't really like it