3,5 5 0 52 52 Samoosa dip for all samoosa lovers, with no added preservatives.

04/04/2019
Delicious dip not only for samoosas, I mixed it with mayo and used it as a dip for cocktail rolls as well as chicken strips
08/08/2018
Amazing to use as a dip not only for samoosa's but for chicken strips as well
11/07/2018
i wouldnt recoment HQ sauces. I have seen their factory.
06/06/2018
I thought this sauce was a bit weak in consistemcy. I mixed other sauces with it too make it a bit thicker. Original taste of this sauce is ok
18/04/2018
Love HQ sauces the samoosa dip I would recommend to everybody.
02/03/2018
its a nice dip for all types of finger foods... it is a bit runny but,it does the trick
07/02/2018
The sauce was tasty however personally it was very watered down and required more flavour.
30/09/2017
i dip this with anything very nice. bought it once to try and have since gone back for more and more.
22/09/2017
Great with samoosas or any savoury snack that needs a little bit of a kick without the bite - this is a family favourite on our shopping list
22/08/2017
Tastes good. Kids uses it as a sauce as well. Inexpensive, value for money.
21/08/2017
This isnt only a samoosa dip, but it can be used with everything for you sauce lovers.
16/08/2017
This condiment I have with absolutely everything not only samosas....one can become addicted
16/08/2017
this is awesome, not only for samoosas, i had it at a party as a general dip, its awesome with half moons as well. just love it.
10/08/2017
I have tried this, it is amazing........ I have to buy two bottles coz they don't only have it with the samoosas.
10/08/2017
i have tried this once, to be honest i didn't really like it