I&J Frozen Batter Crisp Hake Fillet Portions 400g

4,6 5 0 56 56 These battered hake fillets are a quick and easy meal idea for lunch or supper. Simply preheat the oven and pop them in with oven-baked fries on the side. These fillets are high in protein, as well as being juicy and delicious. It is made using a traditional recipe that is known and loved by all.
I&J Frozen Batter Crisp Hake Fillet Portions 400g

01/07/2022
Dinner Meal
This is perfect for lunch, we dont fry it because crumbs come out. It's best to put in the oven or air fryer it comes out absolutely crispy and yummy
01/07/2022
I&J Batter Crisp
Im all for quick and easy and this is one of those. Just pop it in the air fryer and comes out perfectly cooked and cripsy. Big thumbs up from me
25/06/2022
IJ is the best
The taste is delicious and it easy to cook, I always recommend this product to my family and friends
17/06/2022
I&J Frozen batter crisp
Love it. No bones. Easy to reach for a quick meal and lunchboxes. Wish there were more portions in the box.
14/06/2022
I&J frozen batter crisp
What can I say about this product good quality fish but sorry the batter is to much I didn't enjoy it
10/06/2022
Tastes amazing
Thanks to this product I now have little time for cooking it's easy to prepare and tastes good.
09/06/2022
Quick and easy anytime meal
Easy to prepare either oven,air fryer or deep fry Great with salad or mayo
07/06/2022
Something Fishy
What a yummy way to have quick easy and convenient fish made in a matter of minutes delicious enough to be enjoyed by the whole family (no bones) kids safe I did however not like the thickness to its crust however I know it can be an epic croud pleaser
03/06/2022
Btter Crisp
The overall taste of this fish is really good and i like how it's crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
02/06/2022
I & J Hake
I love hake fresh from the sea to your table. Yum my whole family love the batter crisp it's light fluffy and so wholesome. Baked potato, broccoli and sauce to top the dish with your hake. mmm yummy
01/06/2022
Battered Hake
My kids love this. It's a quick and easy meal for them to make when they home after school. My 13 yr old eats a box himself
20/05/2022
Nice and crispy
We all love it in my family especially for lunch with bread.
20/05/2022
Frozen hake fillets
Omg my son's go up meal. He loves the hake fillet, it's light crispy and perfect sizes. Let's just say if it's the hake fillet in his lunch box he is a happy chappy.
19/05/2022
Excellent product
I love the product.a quick and easy meal to prepare. I fry potatoes and my meal is done.
19/05/2022
Quick and easy
I absolute love I&J's Batter Crisp portions. It is delicious, quick and easy to prepare. My whole family absolutely loves it and it is a must have in our home.