I&J Frozen Batter Crisp Hake Fillet Portions 400g

4,6 5 0 88 88 These battered hake fillets are a quick and easy meal idea for lunch or supper. Simply preheat the oven and pop them in with oven-baked fries on the side. These fillets are high in protein, as well as being juicy and delicious. It is made using a traditional recipe that is known and loved by all.
I&J Frozen Batter Crisp Hake Fillet Portions 400g

24/11/2022
Great for the airfryer
I found this fish batter a bit oily but when made in the airfryer it does help, delicious taste.
22/11/2022
something fishy!
wow what an excellent product great taste and easy to prepare a bit high in cost but overall a great addition to a meal
14/11/2022
Perfect fish and no more oil
This is so delicious and easy to grill or make in airfryer without oil. A family favorite
12/11/2022
Inconclusive about it
I recently tried this hake fillet and I’m not sure how I feel about it. It doesn’t taste like proper hake in my mouth and it’s pretty dry. I don’t think I like it much.
08/11/2022
I &J
So tastee and delicious I love how easy it is to prepare and it doesn't take long it's so crispy and mouth watering
05/11/2022
Very good
This a very good I love it. It has a great taste to it and is a value for your money. No big improvements can be make. I would recommend this to all my family and friend.
28/10/2022
Delish
Not bad for a quick and easy dinner. Nice and crunchy from the air fryer to go with some chips and veg. Great value
28/10/2022
Yummy fish
This is always easy to prepare and my whole family enjoys it
27/10/2022
Yummydeliscious Buttercrisp Hake!
It is Yummydelicious with a crunch in your mouth!Quick and easy to prepare, Healthy and tasty with every bite and we cannot get enough of it!
26/10/2022
Easy to cook
Its so easy to cook just put it in oven and make a salad and there you have lunch ready and it taste amazing. My family loves it and its affordable
26/10/2022
Excellent product
The flavour is very nice the batter is crunchy and most important it is easy to read the instructions on the back of the box.
24/10/2022
Very yummy, quick and easy to bake , the crispy hake perfect for fast lunch meal
24/10/2022
nice fish
I am is not a big fish eater but this fish to eat taste very nice; will recommend it to friends
11/10/2022
Delicious!
These Batter crisp hake fillets are EVERYTHING, I'm so glad i bought it instead of the normal fillets the othe day. Definitely crispy, amazing taste too.
10/10/2022
Quick, easy and tasteful
Love this , especially on a day when I don't have much time to be in the kitchen and also wanting to cook a healthy meal whilst not having much time. Crispy and tasteful.