4,7 5 0 32 32 Feta & Garlic Dressing - A smooth and creamy feta dressing combined with lemon juice, garlic and fresh mint. Classic Frech Dressing - A dressing in the french-style with extra virgin olive oil, cabernet sauvigion vinegar and mustard.
INA Paarman's Feta & Garlic Dressing new taste, and French Dressing new flavour

25/10/2020
Always an all time favourite
Ina parmans always put her heart into her spices and sauces and these taste so delicious.
20/09/2020
Ina Paarman products
Taste ,looks,flavour and packaging is one of South Africa's best salad dressings. Pricey,well worth the money for value.Tend to always buy flavours what i'm used to and have yet to try the other flavours in the brand. Good shelf life for long storage. My purchases seem far in between ,buy i mainly by in bulk and store,to shorten shopping hours.
04/09/2020
We have tried the French Dressing and it is great on all salads.
31/01/2020
Saucy
I would definitely recommend it. It's worth buying and delicious
08/10/2019
Tried it
I am a big Ina Paarman's fan - the Sauce and Dressing range is all delicious and I always have some or these in my fridge.
26/09/2019
Mmmlicious
Very creamy, full of flavor and great on baked potatoes
20/06/2019
I tried the garlic and feta, absolutely yummy. Really great on salads and not bad on crispy oven chips as a snack.
19/03/2019
Best brand of salad dressing ever
This dressing is the best, i do not buy anything else in my home. There is a huge variety and a little goes a long way. I especially love the feta and garlic dressing as it is creamy and just simply delicious.
14/01/2019
AMAZINGLICIOUS
THE SAUCES AND DRESSING ARE HEAVENLY, TASTES SUPER DELICIOUS AND ADDS THAT ZING TO ANY MEAL, IT IS GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
09/10/2018
Feta and garlic - AMAZING!!!
My favourite salad dressing of the Ina Paarman's range has got to be the Feta and Garlic. I absolutely love it! Very creamy and tastes great! Definitely worth the purchase! The Honey Mustard is a close second.
13/09/2018
Ina Paarman
This is so nice over salads and making a nice chicken burger with this dressing.
12/09/2018
Flavour!!
I've found my salad dressing, even use it on pasta. Truly delicious, perfect texture and balance. Love it!
12/09/2018
Excellent
Bake a full chicken in the oven and trow half a bottle feta and garlic souse and cook its definne
05/09/2018
No other
For years I have been using Ina's products and always looking out for new flavoures...Never dissapointed
28/08/2018
happy
I don't just use as for salad dressing i use it as a sauce in my sweet and sour Pork chops recipe.