4,7 5 0 62 62 Feta & Garlic Dressing - A smooth and creamy feta dressing combined with lemon juice, garlic and fresh mint. Classic Frech Dressing - A dressing in the french-style with extra virgin olive oil, cabernet sauvigion vinegar and mustard.

2019/06/20
I tried the garlic and feta, absolutely yummy. Really great on salads and not bad on crispy oven chips as a snack.
2019/03/19
Best brand of salad dressing ever
This dressing is the best, i do not buy anything else in my home. There is a huge variety and a little goes a long way. I especially love the feta and garlic dressing as it is creamy and just simply delicious.
2019/01/14
AMAZINGLICIOUS
THE SAUCES AND DRESSING ARE HEAVENLY, TASTES SUPER DELICIOUS AND ADDS THAT ZING TO ANY MEAL, IT IS GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
2018/10/09
Feta and garlic - AMAZING!!!
My favourite salad dressing of the Ina Paarman's range has got to be the Feta and Garlic. I absolutely love it! Very creamy and tastes great! Definitely worth the purchase! The Honey Mustard is a close second.
2018/09/13
Ina Paarman
This is so nice over salads and making a nice chicken burger with this dressing.
2018/09/12
Flavour!!
I've found my salad dressing, even use it on pasta. Truly delicious, perfect texture and balance. Love it!
2018/09/12
Excellent
Bake a full chicken in the oven and trow half a bottle feta and garlic souse and cook its definne
2018/09/05
No other
For years I have been using Ina's products and always looking out for new flavoures...Never dissapointed
2018/08/28
happy
I don't just use as for salad dressing i use it as a sauce in my sweet and sour Pork chops recipe.
2018/08/20
Want to eat more salad now
Cant seem to get enough of the Feta and garlic flavor!
2018/08/16
Hi I have tried these products and they are delicious. The entire Ina Parmans range is awesome
2018/07/30
We love using Ina Paarman products in our household. The salad sauces are really delicious!!!!
2018/07/26
This is a great brand of salad dressings. I love how it does not taste oily. Their Creamy range is the best. the Blue cheese and the honey mustard are my absolute favourties
2018/04/10
I love all Ina Paarman salad dressings and the new flavors works wonderful, especially the French taste. The garlic one is also very tasty.
2018/03/28
I have fallen in love with all Ina Paarman Spices and Salad Dressings!!