4,9 5 0 34 34 Makes one fridge cake.
Ina Paarman's Lemon Flavour Cheesecake

26/01/2020
Very delicious
It beats all pre made cheese cakes mix and its simple....very nice
23/01/2020
LEMON FLAVOUR CHEESECAKE
This is foolproof and delicious, I do have my own recipe that I have been using for years, but Ina Paarman's "takes the cake"
lemon flavour cheesecake
This is just divine, tastes amazing. I love Ina Paarman's products, they are always so rich and delicious! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Enjoyed
Thanks to a friend who gave me this product.its easy to use not difficult.i enjoyed trying it and it tasted do delicious.nothing to add everything is perfect.i will definitely recommend this to everyone
best
love this product, it so quick and easy and taste just like shop cheese cake
Perfect Brand
Will definitely recommend this brand.Bought one box over Xmas in December and it came out perfect.I also bought the chocolate cake mix in this brand made it with out a fail.Sunning product and will definitely purchase this brand again in the future.
20/01/2020
Cheesecake dream
I loved this product of Ina Paarman as it was divine with no artificial aftertaste like one experiences from some instant cake mixes....good as a backup for those unexpected occasions....
17/01/2020
Cheesecake 100
What an easy way not to visit your nearest bakery. I can now do it myself and be confident to serve it to guest.
15/01/2020
Awesome Cheesecake ready in a flash
It is very tasty, east to make and everyone loves it. I add some lemon zest for extra flavour
11/01/2020
easy to make wonderful taste
This is really a good procuct from INA PAARMANS. My daughters love cheesecake and this is the one that I make to treat them. Very good taste and easy to make.
08/01/2020
Flawless
Gooddday I'm a working mom of 2 but love to bake and treat my family with sweet treats, i'm totally inlove with Ina Paarman's range of deserts can assure you everything will come out flawless!!!!
04/01/2020
Very good taste full
Excellent product easy to prepair and quicke to bake the taste to die for. Very light and fluffy.
11/12/2019
Delicious and health conscious
I do alot of baking but I've used alot of Ina Paarman's products and i find it super delicious. I'm always trying to be health-conscious and I find her products are great. This Cheesecake was divine and easy.
10/12/2019
I am well known for not being a baker - but with the Ina Paarman's lemon flavour cheesecake i'm an expert. Always a winner and so easy to make
09/12/2019
the best
tried it.. best ever, well done! thank You for this product