5 5 0 38 38 A fruity, balanced blend of cabernet sauvignon vinegar & extra virgin olive oil.<p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/ina-paarman-red-wine-vinaigrette-classic.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.

26/03/2019
Love it!
Don't usually but salad dressing as I make my own but this was given to me in a hamper. It was unbelievably tasty and I was able to use it in more than just a green salad, but on pasta and roast potatoes too! Definitely worth trying and adding onto your grocery list.
20/11/2018
Burst of frutyness
Just what I wanted for all my salads. The flavor just makes my meals great.
14/11/2018
MOST BEST VINAIGRETTE
What a great product. it's a bursting with flavour & fruityness. i love the kick in it... best product ever. comes highly recommended
13/11/2018
Ina Paarman's Red Wine Vinaigrette Classic
Ina Paarman's Red Wine Vinaigrette Classic - it packs a nice punch. Very flavorful & fruity yet enough acidity. Love it
05/11/2018
SALAD DRESSING
Different but tasteful still abit cold for salads but sure it will be used a lot in summer
01/11/2018
in paarman redi wine vinigarette
wow...........what a flavour burst for a salad. most enjoyable
03/12/2018
now we talking love all Ina Paarmans Spices need to try this
29/11/2018
I have not tried this product but i know that you can not go wrong with a taste and flavor.
20/11/2018
I love all Ina Paarman products! I would love to try this one out.
13/11/2018
Love all Ina Paarmans products and would love to try this
08/11/2018
Haven't tried this one in particular however Ina Paarman's products are the best. Would love to try this one.
08/11/2018
I would like to try it, I have not used it before , based on the comments I will surely try it
07/11/2018
I would love to try this it looks very nice can i use this in pasta
06/11/2018
We usually use Ina Paarman in our house, have not used this one and would like to try
06/11/2018
I love all of Ina Paarmans products and this combination sounds lovely! Would love to try it, please send samples