4,7 5 0 80 80 A flavourful combination of Lime juice and fresh leaf coriander sparked by a mild hint of chilli.

24/09/2019
Fresh and Lovely
Love the zesty taste on fresh salad. Perfect for making you feel healthy, the lime taste makes everything more tasteful.
09/09/2019
Refreshing
What a fresh taste!! Love this product .... Makes the salad a joy to eat :)
24/08/2019
Loooovly
The perfect salad dressing fpr just about any salad. Not greasy and the lemon taste is subtle.
20/06/2019
Surprisingly good
I know Ina Paarman never disappoints but I am not the biggest coriander fan. This is really delicious and very fresh in salads. Tastes really yummy.
12/05/2019
Ina Paarman's Reduced Oil Lime & Corriander Dressing
This is my go to salad dressing, I sometimes use it as a pour over for crumbled fish it tastes yummy. It does not get runny or watery. Recommended for salads and pour over chicken breasts and fish.
27/04/2019
InaPaarman's lime and corriander
Love the zesty taste.its definitely one of my favourite products.Its a great compliment to any salads. The flavours are a great match.Its perfect for any gathering and takes the fuss out of making it from scratch!
05/12/2018
Great taste
Its definantly different from the usual salad dressings that I use,it has a very distinct taste,the corriander taste comes through strongly.I enjoy it.
30/10/2018
INA Paarman Salad Dressing
This is my favorite salad dressing...just a pity that only certain stores usually has stock thereof
10/10/2018
Ina Paarman's Reduced Oil Lime & Corriander Dressing
Salad without this sauce will never be the same absolutely a must have when making a salad.
06/09/2018
Too much coriander
Ina Paarman's product are normally excellent and my cupboard is filled with her spices and I have several salad dressing from the brand as well, however this particular one I did not like very much. The lime is nice as it is tangy and adds flavour, however the coriander is very strong in this dressing and the only thing I could taste was a slight hint of lime and mostly coriander.
05/09/2018
This made me want to eat salads everyday. I was a bit apprehensive to try, as lime and coriander are both strong flavours on there own. But I was pleasantly surprised!
03/08/2018
Now, that's a salad dressing for everyday... Top notch...
30/07/2018
This is really great on a green salad - gives a great taste of summer.
26/07/2018
amazing on pasta dishes adds a zest of flavour, also goes well with Potatoes and can be used in Chicken as a marinade it is a versatile product that is guaranteed to enhance any meal ...but I love it with pasta dishes
18/06/2018
The Ina Parmens range itself is just Amazing i do not think i tried anything in The Ina Parmans range i do not enjoy...