4,7 5 0 77 77 A flavourful combination of Lime juice and fresh leaf coriander sparked by a mild hint of chilli.

2019/06/20
Surprisingly good
I know Ina Paarman never disappoints but I am not the biggest coriander fan. This is really delicious and very fresh in salads. Tastes really yummy.
2019/05/12
Ina Paarman's Reduced Oil Lime & Corriander Dressing
This is my go to salad dressing, I sometimes use it as a pour over for crumbled fish it tastes yummy. It does not get runny or watery. Recommended for salads and pour over chicken breasts and fish.
2019/04/27
InaPaarman's lime and corriander
Love the zesty taste.its definitely one of my favourite products.Its a great compliment to any salads. The flavours are a great match.Its perfect for any gathering and takes the fuss out of making it from scratch!
2018/12/05
Great taste
Its definantly different from the usual salad dressings that I use,it has a very distinct taste,the corriander taste comes through strongly.I enjoy it.
2018/10/30
INA Paarman Salad Dressing
This is my favorite salad dressing...just a pity that only certain stores usually has stock thereof
2018/10/10
Ina Paarman's Reduced Oil Lime & Corriander Dressing
Salad without this sauce will never be the same absolutely a must have when making a salad.
2018/09/06
Too much coriander
Ina Paarman's product are normally excellent and my cupboard is filled with her spices and I have several salad dressing from the brand as well, however this particular one I did not like very much. The lime is nice as it is tangy and adds flavour, however the coriander is very strong in this dressing and the only thing I could taste was a slight hint of lime and mostly coriander.
2018/09/05
This made me want to eat salads everyday. I was a bit apprehensive to try, as lime and coriander are both strong flavours on there own. But I was pleasantly surprised!
2018/08/03
Now, that's a salad dressing for everyday... Top notch...
2018/07/30
This is really great on a green salad - gives a great taste of summer.
2018/07/26
amazing on pasta dishes adds a zest of flavour, also goes well with Potatoes and can be used in Chicken as a marinade it is a versatile product that is guaranteed to enhance any meal ...but I love it with pasta dishes
2018/06/18
The Ina Parmens range itself is just Amazing i do not think i tried anything in The Ina Parmans range i do not enjoy...
2018/06/13
Love this product supplies the zest and oomph to salads - awesome brand!
2018/06/09
Loved this on chicken salad on lamb chops on cucumber rolls and also as a tossed green salad dressing or with grated boiled eggs such a yummy versatile dressing
2018/06/05
I am not a big salad dressing fan but boy am I hooked onto this product. At one stage we could not get it at our PNP Store in Pletteneberg Bay and I asked people to shop in their towns to buy the stock up on the shelves. The taste is so unique and my tongue and pallet just loves it. Please dont ever discontinue this product.