4,8 5 0 115 115 Suitable for vegetarians.
Ina Paarman's Rosemary & Olive Seasoning

26/02/2020
Ina Paarmans Rosemary and Olive
A seasoning with lots of flavour. I Highly recommend it, its tasty and goes with nearly all dishes.
25/02/2020
Rosemary and Olive Spice
Amazing flavor consistency ...lovely on red meat and white. You can use it on vegetables or pastas. Use it when you make grilled sandwiches. I would love to see it come in a twist container so even more flavor is released with each twist.
25/02/2020
Great All Round Product
I have used this spice in so many ways and it is great every time. Great companion to a Foccacia, Ciabatta or any Italian bread and even great when sprinkled on popcorn.
19/02/2020
Great spice
I love this spice so much and sprinkle it mostly over my veggies, but also over baked chicken and salmon. I also love to buy the cook-in-sauce in the same flavour, so delicious.
09/02/2020
Punched with flavor
We enjoy it on skinless chicken. Put in the oven and even veg and it's lovely flavor will have you wanting more
07/02/2020
BEAUTIFUL AND FALOVORFUL
Looooooooved trying this spice. It blasted away my tastebuds. It can be used on meat, chicken, fish. Perfection!!!
06/02/2020
Nice spice
Lovely spice with full flavors, dont have to use much spice. I would recommend this spice to those who love to cook.
30/01/2020
Bursting with Flavour
We love it! & It is used on almost every dish we make. Great Flavour.
27/01/2020
Taste Sensation
This gives any roast from meat to veggies the perfect aroma and taste. The plain old roasted veggies become the best meal, the perfect seasoning to any plain old meal. My whole family loves my food
24/01/2020
Love It !
I Love Ina Paarman products, but this specific flavor is my ultimate favorite. I use it over almost everything from pasta to lasagne to roasts and even a teaspoon in my soon.
21/01/2020
Love Ina Paarmans
I just love all of Ina Paarmans products, the Rosemary and Olive I use in almost all my pasta en meat dishes.
07/01/2020
My favourite
This seasoning is perfect on my pasta, it is the best on the shelf. Its strong flavour makes it so much better and i love the packaging. This is a must buy , i highly recommend it
19/11/2019
Ina Paarman Rosemary and olive
Perfect for making roast veg as well as those sunday roast Lambs. My whole family loves it.
12/11/2019
Lekker with your pizzas you make at home and other foods Changes the flavour and makes a difference
09/11/2019
Herbs
I love to add this to my food it just give that extra flavor to your dish