4,8 5 0 135 135 Suitable for vegetarians.
Ina Paarman's Rosemary & Olive Seasoning

07/07/2020
revies
I love this product i use it on chicken even when we have a braai.
27/06/2020
Spicy
Great spice especially for vegetables, leaves it tasting delicious.
25/06/2020
New addition to my spices
The aroma is to die for and it excels with my red meat especially when roasting it!
Incredible
I love it on roast chicken, lamb, and pork. The aroma is to die for.
24/06/2020
Sprinkle a Rosemary love the taste
Eeowww my daughter is a Cook and she always Fa fa fa this Rosemary and Olive spice on all roasted foods, I.e chicken, potatoes, veggies and also on soups.. Mmmhhh..smells and taste yummieee
Incredible
I have just added this to my spice collection and so far I love it on my pork chops
22/06/2020
Love this!!!
I have been using this seasoning for years now and it is definitely one of my favorites. It is so versatile and works with so many dishes. This past weekend I baked a Butternut Bread with Rosemary from the Ina Paarman website that contained this seasoning and it was absolutely to die for.
18/06/2020
Beautiful aroma of fresh rosemary
I love this seasoning is not too salty and the fresh aroma of rosemary and olive just levels! It will definitely be on my shopping list for my next shopping!
18/06/2020
Can never go wrong
Inna Paarman is exceptional, fry your mushrooms with this spice, its heaven on earth.
17/06/2020
I really liked it on my lamb chops it’s tested delicious
17/06/2020
So delicious
Adds an instant Mediterranean vibe with the salty olive flavour, this is good on almost everything, even just butter toast. This is a product I really like and use often.
Rosemary smell irresistible
A family friend introduced this product to us, since im a known Rosemary lover & i fell in love with it.
16/06/2020
Inapaarmans rosemary and olives 👌 my favorite
I actually started using inapaarmans 2 years ago. To tell you the truth I have over 9 seasonings from them that are my must haves. Rosemary, green onion and garlic & pepper are my favorites. All my recipes contain inapaarmans drizzle somewhere... They are the best. Also try their honey and mastard dressing. It's to die for!
Inapaarmans or nothing
Since i have started using Inapaarmans some years ago i have never looked back instead i tried more spices then followed their sauces.In that my family and friends fell in love with it througj me and since then their are super crazy about Inapaarmans products.
15/06/2020
My go to Spice
This is my go to brand and it goes with everything. From your pastas to stews/curries or even roast. I swear by it!! Love it