4,5 5 0 52 52 Maize is naturally high in energy and is a low fat food. It's white and tasty, and it's also easy to cook.<p> Click the <a href="https://www.pnp.co.za/pnpstorefront/pnp/en/All-Products/Food-Cupboard/Rice%2C-Grains-%26-Maize/Rice%2C-Pulses-%26-Grains/Maize-Meal/IWISA-CREAMY-MAIZE-FLOUR-1KG/p/000000000000242041_EA">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.

22/10/2020
Ooh no
Difinetly not for me, I ddnt like the taste and texture. I will never buy it again. I didn't like anything about it
20/03/2020
Iwisa creamy maize flour
Bought this creamy maize flour by mistake. Never seen it before so I decided to try it. Texture is not for me. It tastes strange as well. Maybe I didn't cook it properly, will not be using again.
12/07/2019
Great taste
My family loves pap, we eat it every other day and Iwisa is one of our favorite brands. The pap is light, fluffy and tastes great, the price is also very reasonable.
22/06/2019
Soft and smooth
I do use this product for my family. It makes the smoothest soft porridge. Kids and adults loves it
10/06/2019
Original
Original old fashion taste, wouldn’t say you used boiling water or the microwave! Super easy
12/04/2019
💯
Easy to make, fluffy and soft. Yes I recommend buying this. My kids love it!
19/02/2019
Best
I cooked dumplings, my oh my it was so soft and tastey
18/02/2019
Bake it
We bake mini loafes with this when we braai. Soft and fluffy tastes great
20/11/2018
Iwisa Creamy Maize Flour
The only brand of maize flour that I will purchase. If not on shelf will not buy any other brand. My housekeeper will not eat any of the others as she says they do not cook up properly, so it's the only brand I know, and it does, cooks perfectly every time.
20/11/2018
Maise for breakfast
Our family loves Iwiza maise and would have mieliepap for breakfast, of even with our braai. The creamy taste makes it so more delicious and smooth.
02/11/2018
Yum
I am using my grandmothers recipe with this one breakfast time I have to make a pot..
17/10/2018
Amazing Product
I'm a mom of a 17 month old toddler who is extremely picky when it comes to food. I started cutting down on baby cereal etc as it was becoming expensive and decided to buy maize meal. While at the shop, staring at all the variety of maize meal on the shelves, I noticed the Iwisa CREAMY Maize and bought it. The wording creamy was catchy and that's why I bought it and thought this might be a good start and hoping that my toddler would like it. Let me tell you...to my surprise, my picky eater LOVES IT!!!!. I too had of it and it really tastes good! Really smooth and very easy to make. I'm happy with this product.
15/10/2018
Very smooth
Tastes very nice and the texture is very smooth , the maize meal is also easy to cook.
15/10/2018
Texture
It taste Devine. Its smooth and creamy. Easy to prepare and serves time.
12/10/2018
Iwisa Creamy Maize Flour
I love maize with butter added and milk. This product is creamy already when cooked and does not take long to cook so very easy to use.