4,6 5 0 376 376 Iwisa, an iconic brand that has been with us since 1956, has captured the hearts and minds of a nation.<p> <p>Iwisa Instant breakfast porridge mixes instantly with hot or cold milk or water for a delicious breakfast that tastes as good as cooked porridge. It’s high in 12 vitamins and it comes in 5 delicious flavors: Original, Strawberry, Banana, Vanilla and includes a Protein & Fibre variant for extra nutrition.<p> <p>Iwisa Instant breakfast porridge is available in 1kg packs and 100g sachets for breakfast on the go.

19/11/2019
Breakfast porridge
A quick and easy breakfast option, packed with nutrients and flavour.
19/11/2019
Iwiza Mealiemeal
I always have this product in my house. It hase a nice typical Mieliemeal consistency and taste. Easy and quick to use for a varity of dishes.
Tried and tasted
its quick and easy to prepare and tastes amazing. Shared it with a pre- school and the kids enjoyed it.
Iwisa is a winner
I really enjoyed the convenience of not having to stand in front of the stove and cook my pap. Smooth and creamy.
Iwisa Instant Porridge
Very nice porridge and easy to prepare. love the high in fibre range. My daughter lives on this porridge, she enjoys it very much.
Not so good
It gets dry quickly and not so smooth.not ideal for mme and my family
Iwisa Top Instant Porridge
I love this product! It is very creamy and very filling. I love the texture and taste, not too sweet. It is not too expensive as well, which is a plus point. I would definitely recommend this.I use it daily for the children I look after. They can't wait to have breakfast every day
Perfect breakfast cereal
Iwisa Banana porridge
The kids did not like the texture as a porridge and so I used it to make banana bread and it was delish.
17/11/2019
Breakfast
Easy to prepare. Loved by my whole family. We use milk with this porridge. Hot or cold.
17/11/2019
Quick fix solution
I like that its easy to prepare and my kids like the flavors. On a busy morning it helps and I love that it's also nutritious. I just dont like that it's not quiet the same as old style soft porridge I grew up with.
16/11/2019
Easy to use taste good
I love using this product in my house as it has assorted flavors and is very nutritious for the whole family
16/11/2019
Good
i love it , there is just one flavor i am not a fan of but in general its an amazing product
15/11/2019
Excellent product
So I've tried various instant porridge before amd none of them was as good as this one. It tastes and even smell and looks like cooked maize meal. I love this brand a lot and would recommend it above any other instant porridge
15/11/2019
Tasty and convenient
I was looking for something that the kids could have in the morning... I soon ended up having to buy way more than expected because my husband has stated his claim to it.