Jacobs Vanilla Cappuccino Sachets 10 x 14.7 g

4,7 5 0 56 56 This Jacobs Vanilla Cappuccino is a flavoured instant coffee beverage with skimmed milk powder to give you a rich, frothy, and delightfully creamy sweet creation
Jacobs Vanilla Cappuccino Sachets 10 x 14.7 g

07/08/2022
Extraordinary
Being a coffee lover. Best ever. It's so easy to make, I work from home and I'm literally addicted
06/08/2022
Good product
I would recommend Jacob's its very smooth and tasty
Best coffee
This coffee is one of the best in the market. It gets the job done and it’s at an affordable price I would buy this again and again
Coffee addict
I really enjoyed this product because of the great ingredients used in this sachets. The coffee is great and I enjoy making my own cup of coffee than buying because it tastes a whole lot better and is cost efficient for me.
Tasteful
I didn't need to add any sugar it is tasteful just the way it is. Love this products would recommend it to all the coffee lovers!
BUY IT NOW!!!
I usually buy my cappuccino from my local coffee shop. But sometimes I just want something very quickly because I am busy on the computer. I found these JACOBSs are perfect with frothed heavy or light cream milk. I still go to my local coffee shop when I want something stronger but these are pretty darn good.
27/07/2022
Jacobs Vanilla Cappuccino
Great flavour . it's creamy and it's taste great on a cold winter evening
23/07/2022
Jacob's vanilla review
Very tasty, creamy, however, could use a bit of sugar. A bit.
22/07/2022
Quality coffees
One the best coffees I've had, strong aroma and a great taste to match. I would definitely recommend this product to any coffee lover out there.
19/07/2022
I love the froth, I love that it stays frothy for a longer period and vanilla is not over powering the coffee flavour
19/07/2022
Rich
It us amazing, its a great way to start my day, its so rich and creamy, Jacobs is the best.
18/07/2022
Tastey product
This product is Delicious and tastey. Its always refresh my mind.
18/07/2022
mmmmm Yummy
This easy to use sachets are my absolute favorite. I enjoy all of the Jacobs flavor coffee's. The taste is amazing, like you have bought an expensive cup of coffee at a fancy coffee shop.
14/07/2022
Jacobs Vanilla Cappuccino Sachets
This is a very good product. It helps me calm downeven after dealing with a very stressful patient from a long shift at work. I also like that it comes in satches and I can carry some in my handbag.
13/07/2022
FROTHY
this is the best coffee product jacobs made thus far..lekka strong coffee taste and very frothy