4,5 5 0 184 184 New Johnson Duck 5in1 toilet cleaner brings all you need from a toilet cleaner: Removes stains, Leaves a fresh fragrance, Delivers advanced cleaning and Disinfects.

19/02/2019
Best product
I am very impressed with this products cleaning power. I am not embarrassed any more.
12/10/2018
Johnson Duck 5in1 Advanced Cleaning Fizzy Lime
Leave your toilet smelling fresh and germ free. Affordable price as well do all in in cleans, kills germs and great refreshing smell.
03/10/2018
Clean Toilet
My toilet has never been this clean, with welcoming fragnance that last long. I hope it kills all germs at my toilet looks clean.
11/09/2018
New fizziness leaves the bowl even cleaner
Small changes to a great product - the fizziness helps clean the toilet even better and the flavour leaves a fresh smell after the sometimes challenging task.
08/09/2018
Def reccomend
Smells great and cleans the toilet would Def reccomend
16/08/2018
Great smell, great cleaning power...Worthy member of the Duck family!
01/08/2018
Love the fresh smell it leaves in the toilet and bathroom and it's affordable!
31/07/2018
Love the way the neck enables the liquid to reach right under the rim of the toilet. Lovely fresh smell making my toilet clean and germ free.
18/07/2018
Good cleaning function. Fresh smell. However I still prefer lavender one though. Flowers seem to go better with toilet smells than citrus...
10/07/2018
I only use DUCK, its an amazing product... it is for sure a 5 in one...and smells soooo clean
21/06/2018
I only use Duck, it is the only product that you can leave in a stained toilet that takes every spot and stain away. Will recommend this product.
20/06/2018
This is a great product. It is long lasting with an amazing aroma which leaves the entire bathroom smelling fresh.
18/06/2018
Not really a fan prefer The Harpic and other bands..to be Honest
12/06/2018
Duck my product of choice. I love a clean toilet and Duck is what i've alwayes used in my home, I am happy with its pleasant smell. i truly enjoy Duck toilet cleaner.
06/06/2018
Really good product. Keeps your toilet clean and whole bathroom smelling fresh. The aroma is really powerful and neutralizes off odours.