4,4 5 0 152 152 The 5 in 1 fresh disks lasts up to 600 flushes with continuous fragrances and prevents stains that harbor germs.

2019/06/19
Works but does not last long
This product is easy and great smelling but unfortunately it does not last long and it seems like it cleans better in the area its placed and that the rest of the toiler does not get the benefit as much.
2018/11/07
Not bad
I’ve used this it’s not the best it doesn’t always stick as the surface isn’t dry.. so not entirely happy with this product..
2018/08/09
Been using this product for years now. It's amazing, love the scent and keeps the toilet bowl clean for longer
2018/07/25
I love this product , the fragrance is fresh and long lasting and the discs last at least over two weeks before I need to change it . I would recommend it to friends and family
2018/07/24
This product i never leave the store without, its the one toilet product that is hassle free and leave the bowl smelling fresh with every flush. it dont leave the bowl stained and dont wash away with the first flush.
2018/07/08
Keeps my toilet smelling fresh all the time. Wonderful product indeed.
2018/06/27
My bathroom smells fresh and clean. Always on the shopping list
2018/06/17
I have been using this for a long period of time and it never disappoints..
2018/05/17
I absolutely love this products. Keeps your toilet fresh at all times.
2018/04/25
This product leaves my bathroom with a fresh smell all day long! What a wonderful product.
2018/04/24
this product keeps my whole bathroom smelling fresh and clean
2018/04/18
The smell of this product is so good, I dont worry when guests want to use my rest room.
2018/03/28
I use this product monthly and it smells good and the toilet have a fresh smell
2018/03/27
lasts longer than other products and makes the bathroom smell fantastic
2018/03/13
oh my word. this is such an awesome product. makes the whole bathroom smell fresh.