4,4 5 0 152 152 The 5 in 1 fresh disks lasts up to 600 flushes with continuous fragrances and prevents stains that harbor germs.

19/06/2019
Works but does not last long
This product is easy and great smelling but unfortunately it does not last long and it seems like it cleans better in the area its placed and that the rest of the toiler does not get the benefit as much.
07/11/2018
Not bad
I’ve used this it’s not the best it doesn’t always stick as the surface isn’t dry.. so not entirely happy with this product..
09/08/2018
Been using this product for years now. It's amazing, love the scent and keeps the toilet bowl clean for longer
25/07/2018
I love this product , the fragrance is fresh and long lasting and the discs last at least over two weeks before I need to change it . I would recommend it to friends and family
24/07/2018
This product i never leave the store without, its the one toilet product that is hassle free and leave the bowl smelling fresh with every flush. it dont leave the bowl stained and dont wash away with the first flush.
08/07/2018
Keeps my toilet smelling fresh all the time. Wonderful product indeed.
27/06/2018
My bathroom smells fresh and clean. Always on the shopping list
17/06/2018
I have been using this for a long period of time and it never disappoints..
17/05/2018
I absolutely love this products. Keeps your toilet fresh at all times.
25/04/2018
This product leaves my bathroom with a fresh smell all day long! What a wonderful product.
24/04/2018
this product keeps my whole bathroom smelling fresh and clean
18/04/2018
The smell of this product is so good, I dont worry when guests want to use my rest room.
28/03/2018
I use this product monthly and it smells good and the toilet have a fresh smell
27/03/2018
lasts longer than other products and makes the bathroom smell fantastic
13/03/2018
oh my word. this is such an awesome product. makes the whole bathroom smell fresh.