4,8 5 0 136 136 Baby caress is a warm soft fragrance that reminds you of the sweet soft scent of a baby's skin. The fragrance is soothing and comforting allowing you to feel safe and relaxed.
Johnson Glade Secrets Baby Caress Air-freshener

04/07/2020
Good
It's a great product, great for using in the lavatory
22/06/2020
Glade
awesome smell.Has a long lasting freshness. i love it.
15/06/2020
Glade baby caress
It's the best . I use it in my kids rooms and they smell devine. I had tried other air fresheners and they didn't work right.
17/04/2020
Smells great
Smells amazing and not overwhelming like other scents. Love it
16/04/2020
Smells amazing at first spray
It does have that baby powder smell that I find great but it does not last for as long as I wanted it to. I would give it a max of 1 hour before the smell completely fades away. I would advise you use it in small rooms.
01/04/2020
Lovely Smell
I rarely find an air freshener that I like and this just smells divine.
Glade makes me glad
It's the only air freshener I use since I became a home owner. I appreciate that the bottle lasts quite long and that the smell lingers, leaving your home smelling fresher for longer.
good product
nice scent eliminate odours keep home fresh smelling
18/03/2020
Well received by work collegues
I am responsible for buying the men's bathroom cleaning products at work. I was told not to buy funny "foo-foo" smelling air freshener. I bought this one and it was very well received. Was actually told by a few of the men they recommend it to there households. So definitenly a winner. And yes i do use it at my own house.
17/03/2020
Love the smell
Me and my household have always used Glad fresheners. This smells very nice and its gentle and just amazing.
10/03/2020
Gentle fragrance
Great smell and gentle fragrance on my baby's smell and nose.
08/03/2020
Lovely scent
Great product, this is refreshing and leaves the room with a lovely scent. I would recommend it to anyone who loves having their homes smelling beautifully.
08/03/2020
Glade air freshener
Love then smell of it, it leaves the room smelling so fresh for longer
06/03/2020
smell good
i bought it for my mom to use it everytime in her house, especially in toilets but my daughter uses it her room for good smell.
01/03/2020
Excellent
Keeps my loo smelling fresh and i also spray on m curtains after cleaning it give thet frah smell in t house