Johnson's Vita-Rich Smoothies Comforting Body Cream with Yogurt Honey & Oats

4,7 5 0 696 696 It delights your senses with this luxurious body cream enriched with yogurt concentrate, honey and oats. Infused with a cosy fragrance, it's non-greasy formula nourishes and comforts dry skin, keeping it moisturised for 48-hours.
Johnson's Vita-Rich Smoothies Comforting Body Cream with Yogurt Honey & Oats

21/10/2021
Vita Rich
Your skin will be nourished and moisturized all day long. Say goodbye to those dry skin
20/10/2021
Okay Johnson's!
Love this! It absorbs into your skin quickly leaving it smooth and moisturized the whole day. It has a great smell... Forget about dry skin with this ❤️
17/10/2021
Dry skin for who?
Very moisturizing and gentle keeping skin irresistible smooth and moisturized for whole day, i love thickness and consistency of product it really is amazing
17/10/2021
Absorbs easily
A good product. Quickly absorb to the skin and smells nice.
14/10/2021
Dryness gone
This is so ideal for dry skin my skin was always so itchy but once I started using this product I literally felt moisture locking into my skin.... Excellent
13/10/2021
I love it, it smells nice and it left the skin so soft and moisturized
09/10/2021
Excellent
Doesn't leave skin oily or matte. Perfectly smooth and smells amazing
07/10/2021
Lightweight moisture
This lotion is lightweight, whist remaining moisturising.
06/10/2021
Creamy lotion
It’s creamy and has a great mellow scent. It’s different to other creams leaving your skin feeling moisturised. Would recommend it.
23/09/2021
The best
Its the best and smells amazing I love it because I can use it for both myself and my kids
21/09/2021
Body cream
It smells so nice and leave my skin feeling so soft
16/09/2021
Silky soft skin
It leaves my skin so soft and smelling very good.
16/09/2021
Johnsons vita rich
I love it smells so nice and make my skin feel so soft
13/09/2021
Gorgeous Smell
Johnsons body cream is not my regular product, but I have tried this product once when my own favourite was not available for purchase. The cream is smooth and absorbing, maybe a bit on the heavy side. I like the fragrance of oats and honey, but find that it doesn't last as long as I would like.
10/09/2021
BODY CREAM
It works well and it doesn't make me sweat. I love their different smells.