4,6 5 0 317 317 Jungle Plus is a multigrain high Protein Porridge made with Oats, maize & Sorghum, and enriched with vitamins & Minerals for your immune protection. Just Mix with milk or water for an instant, high-Protein breakfast. You can also add it to your smoothies for a Protein boost, or mix it with yoghurt for an on-the-go meal replacement.
Jungle Plus High Protein Porridge

26/11/2020
I was impressed by the fact that it was not sweet. I did not have to add any sugar and it was the perfect sweetness. The flavour was also not overpowering. Just enough to tastethat it's strawberry. My nephews absolutely loves it.
26/11/2020
My son and I love the taste. It is easy to make. My son eats it like 3 times a day! * Thank you hometester club for letting us try it out. I wluld definately recommend this.
26/11/2020
WOW!!! I absolutely loved with porridge, this is honestly the only porridge I will be purchasing. My whole family loves it, it's the only porridge we eat now!! Thank you Home Testers for choosing me. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE NEW JUNGLE PLUS HIGH PROTEIN PORRIDGE. It tastes amazing and keeps me full for so much longer😁😁
26/11/2020
I totally loved the taste, texture, and the fact that its healthy and easy/quick to prepare!
26/11/2020
A wonderful product that kept me fuller for longer and I love the taste
26/11/2020
A very good product. I loved the taste and i love the way it kept me fuller for longer
26/11/2020
Jungle plus high protein porridge is an excellent product that changed my eating habits. I am not a breakfast person, but tasting jungle plus high changed me. I am amazed with the taste of the product, how easy and efficient it is to prepare and the best part is, it has loads of vitamins, omega ect. I simply love the product.
26/11/2020
I love the original oats, but the protein porridge would enjoy for breakfast on the go. Though the Strawberry flavour would not be ideal due to limiting me with fruits, definitely banana and vanilla to replace herbal life.
26/11/2020
This porridge is really great. really enjoyed the flavour and how easy it is to make. I tried both with milk and water and both ways it tastes great. I would definitely recommend this product.
26/11/2020
Jungle Plus High Protein A convenient on the go meal! Loved it in a shake and the kids really enjoyed the strawberry flavour. Easy to make and keeps you full for longer!
26/11/2020
This product really surprised me. It is so quick and easy to make. I tried both as a breakfast porridge and as a on the go shake and i enjoyed it both ways. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a quick and easy breakfast or as a meal replacement shake. It really is amazing!
26/11/2020
Best ever I am soo happy with the Jungle plus my daughter loves loves it I love it I get to make a shake and I'm full almost half the day. A friend of mine was sick and could not eat and I made it for her she loved the taste and guess what she was up and talking by lunch time I made it for her again and we went and bought two for her the week after she loves loves it and has helped her alot. This is definatly a good meal replacement I love how it's packed with soo many nutrients and vitamins honestly and the fact that even without milk all you need is water now that's a WOW. Simply the best really best best thing ever now I need to try other flavors ♥️😋
26/11/2020
A very tasty and very filling breakfast porridge, with a real yummy strawberry flavour which the kids really loved!!
26/11/2020
Kids love the banana flavor. Easy to make and very tasty. Keep you full for longer.
26/11/2020
Jungle Plus is a nutritious healthy breakfast that keeps you full for longer and provides all the essential nutrients . The variety of flavours should be extended.