Jungle Plus High Protein Porridge

4,7 5 0 948 948 Jungle Plus is a multigrain high Protein Porridge made with Oats, maize & Sorghum, and enriched with vitamins & Minerals for your immune protection. Just Mix with milk or water for an instant, high-Protein breakfast. You can also add it to your smoothies for a Protein boost, or mix it with yoghurt for an on-the-go meal replacement.
Jungle Plus High Protein Porridge

06/12/2020
New Jungle Plus High Protein Porridge is the best instant porridge. My kids and husband and i love the porridge. It saves me so much time in the morning as it is quick and easy to prepare especially in the mornings when you rushing to work. It really keeps you full for a long time it has all the nutrients that we require we feel energized through the day. I have highly recommended the porridge to all my friends and family and even they love it. thank you home tester for giving us such an opportunity to have a healthy breakfast something that is good for the whole family.
04/12/2020
I liked this product very much. It's a easy healthy and very quick breakfast meal that u can have at home or if you are on the go. I was really impressed and I would definitely recommend it to more of my friends. Thank u home tester for sharing this awesome product with me and my family and friends.
04/12/2020
Although i liked the porridge the strawberry didnt gel with me. Maybe the banana would have been excellent but thank you for sending me a sample.
04/12/2020
This is an Awesome Porridge. My whole family enjoys it for breakfast. my teenage son absolutely loves it. Has a bowl more than once a day. Very happy with this product
04/12/2020
I loved the taste of it as a porridge but the flavour/taste becomes a little bland when taken as a shake, otherwise it is very feeling and tastes great, would definitely be trying other flavors in the future, it also thickens easily which is great because a little goes a long way
04/12/2020
Its very tasty and filling - Its easy to prepared. I also use to make my morning shakes
03/12/2020
The porridge was extremely Devine. It really helped me supplement meals due to my strict diet. The packaging is very nice and convenient to carry around especially if you are a person in the go. I purchased 5 more since I received my sample.
03/12/2020
I normally do not like flavored porridge, but I absolutely loved the jungle porridge... Its smooth and very filling!!
Protein Porridge
It guarantees you a wholesome and filling start to your day. My son now eats it twice a day, it has become his favourite instant porridge. It smells as good as it tastes, cannot wait to try the strawberry flavour. My husband loves the smooth and rich taste.
03/12/2020
Easy bfast or a shake to make love the banana flavour and could be made with water or milk or n mix of both
03/12/2020
I am very happy with the porridge. My daughter enjoys it as it is and I love it in a smoothie.
03/12/2020
The porridge is very tasty and easy to make. Would love to try the other flavours.
03/12/2020
the flavor is nice and strong but the texture of the porridge is not nice
03/12/2020
I enjoyed the porridge, it was a trail and error at first to get the consistency right. I enjoyed the taste but I noticed int he begining it has a slight odd after taste, almost bitter. But I kept eating it and got use to it
03/12/2020
The product was very filling and convenient for off days