Jungle Plus High Protein Porridge Chocolate Flavoured

4,5 5 0 79 79 High in protein, 19 amino acids, high in energy,high in fibre, high in omega 3, high in iron & zinc and contains oat beta glucan.<br> Click the <a href=" https://www.clubshop.co.za/jungle-oats-high-protein-porridge.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Jungle Plus High Protein Porridge Chocolate Flavoured

19/09/2021
Energy
My pre and post work out shake. It's delicious and gives me so much energy.
06/08/2021
Love it.
My husband's favorite. I can never imagine his day beginning without it.
26/07/2021
Yummy porridge
If you know you ,you know ❤️❤️❤️❤️ lovely breakfast
07/07/2021
Not too bad...i wouldve like the choc tasteto be abit stronger
27/06/2021
Jungle Plus
Very yummy, easy to make,full of fibre & protein i highly recommend it & also gives me energy.
15/04/2021
Jungle Plus
I love that it is high in protein and high in energy that gives the kick to kick start your day. I love the fact that it is convenient and very portable. I do recommend it to my friends.
22/03/2021
Love this
This is my and hubbys go to cereal in the morning. Fills us up and keeps us fueled till lunch. Creamy and has great taste
18/03/2021
Healthy
Was given by one of the testers. Strawberry is divine.
28/02/2021
Love this!
This is the one I love! Easy to make and very convenient. Easy to use and can be added to smoothies.
20/02/2021
Not bad
I eat this porridge after my works outs. It is good, tastes okay
17/02/2021
Jungle oats chocolate
Didnt taste well for me. Maybe its because it was my first time
11/02/2021
Love
I recently bought this oats after seeing it on this platform. I love the packaging and that I can ave one for the office
25/01/2021
Supplement Replacement
I am adding this as my supplement before training mixing this half/half protein shake and Jungle plus
21/01/2021
Jungle plus
Delicious and tasty, I had it with plain yoghurt. Very filling, the best recommended by a good friend of mine. All the kids at home love it, breakfast time it's fun time.
29/11/2020
Better in a shake
I received a sample from a friend. I made it with hot milk but didn't quite enjoy the texture nor the sweetener in it. I then tried it in a shake which I found to be much better.