Jungle Plus High Protein Porridge Chocolate Flavoured

4,6 5 0 75 75 High in protein, 19 amino acids, high in energy,high in fibre, high in omega 3, high in iron & zinc and contains oat beta glucan.<br> Click the <a href=" https://www.clubshop.co.za/jungle-oats-high-protein-porridge.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Jungle Plus High Protein Porridge Chocolate Flavoured

15/04/2021
Jungle Plus
I love that it is high in protein and high in energy that gives the kick to kick start your day. I love the fact that it is convenient and very portable. I do recommend it to my friends.
22/03/2021
Love this
This is my and hubbys go to cereal in the morning. Fills us up and keeps us fueled till lunch. Creamy and has great taste
18/03/2021
Healthy
Was given by one of the testers. Strawberry is divine.
28/02/2021
Love this!
This is the one I love! Easy to make and very convenient. Easy to use and can be added to smoothies.
20/02/2021
Not bad
I eat this porridge after my works outs. It is good, tastes okay
17/02/2021
Jungle oats chocolate
Didnt taste well for me. Maybe its because it was my first time
11/02/2021
Love
I recently bought this oats after seeing it on this platform. I love the packaging and that I can ave one for the office
25/01/2021
Supplement Replacement
I am adding this as my supplement before training mixing this half/half protein shake and Jungle plus
21/01/2021
Jungle plus
Delicious and tasty, I had it with plain yoghurt. Very filling, the best recommended by a good friend of mine. All the kids at home love it, breakfast time it's fun time.
29/11/2020
Better in a shake
I received a sample from a friend. I made it with hot milk but didn't quite enjoy the texture nor the sweetener in it. I then tried it in a shake which I found to be much better.
17/11/2020
Happy Customer
Quick and Easy Mix It With water shake and out the door in less then 5 minutes. So yummy and so easy to do. Especially if you busy and need to get breakfast in quick and be out the door and driving to work. Well done quick tasty and happy customer
02/10/2020
The Best Cereal Ever
Weuse to use other brands but then tried this Jungle Plus and never looked back. I buy this for my parents and they love it. It has texture and you feel full of energy the entire day. The best ever and so easy to have it as a shake
03/08/2020
Jungle plus
It's great easy to make and taste good. Keep me full for long and it a good on the go breakfast. I have lot more energy the intier day
25/06/2020
Yummy and energetic
This is the best after my morning exercises I love eating jungle plus,to keep my energy high
31/01/2020
love anything chocolate
this cereal is delicious, and very filling, it keeps me going throughout the day, im not hungry very soon after