Kellogg's Granola Fruit

4,6 5 0 111 111 Kellogg's Granola Fruit is a delicious blend of crunchy rolled oat clusters with crisped rice, raisins, coconut shavings, plump cranberries, banana chips and nutty sunflower seeds.
Kellogg's Granola Fruit

09/10/2021
Love it!
My all time go to granola, i love the fresh fruit, crunchiness and yummy taste. Would recommend
13/09/2021
Great Product
I love a good granola breakfeast in the morning. Its the pack of energy that you need to start your day. Kelloggs is a quality product, however i would have loved more fruit in the Granola.
11/09/2021
REALLY ENJOY THIS PRODUCT
NOT REALLY A BIG EATHER BUT ONCE I START ON THIS THERE IS NO WAY I CAN GO HUNGRY EAT IT WITH DOUBLE CREAM YOGURT OR JUST AS A SNACK
30/07/2021
Granola liciousness
All those wonderful fruit pieces mixed into the golden delicious oats yum yum even my kids enjoy having it in the morning. They even snack on it during the day time. J recommend everyone to try it
17/07/2021
Granola
Healthy way to start off your day. Good tasting granola.I have mine with yogurt or milk. Can include more fruit pieces tho :/
04/07/2021
TASTY
Love this breakfast granola. It tastes good with plain yogurt and I love it in my smoothies
28/03/2021
It's very good for breakfast, I take every morning and forget to eat lunch. I take it with yogurt
22/02/2021
Good
Its okay and all. Tastes real good but they could add more fruit peices. The peices are far and few, so would like to see them add more fruit peices
09/02/2021
Kellogs Granola Fruit
The mixture of different fruit and flavours burst in your mouth giving you a fulfilling taste that delicious. Kellogs has really outdone themselves . The product is satisfying and well done.
08/02/2021
Good taste
Good for my breakfast at work with a plain yogurt and taste so awesome
27/01/2021
Home tested
An amazing cereal. Just love granola cereal. The crunchiness and the fruit inside really burst in your mouth. Love all flavours and enjoy it with my plain yoghurt.
19/01/2021
Value for your money
Yummy and filling and I love it with double thick plain yoghurt
19/01/2021
Healthy easy breakfast
This is the best it is so filling and healthy too, it's my everyday breakfast
08/01/2021
Yummilicious!!
Wholesome goodness ensuring that I "have it all in the morning" A guilt-free breakfast to start my day with nuts and yogurt!! Crunchy yumminess to get me going at the office!!
25/11/2020
Kellogs Granola
love this porridge it is a great way to start the day and it is a healthy snack. The whole family enjoys this and it is easy to make. will keep on buying this product as it is a family favorite