4,6 5 0 122 122 It is the best way to make your lunchtime braai last all day.Shake the chilli beef flavour on braai meat, in marinades, casseroles, just about anything, and make a meal worth talking about.<p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/aromat-chilli-beef.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Knorr Aromat Chilli Beef Seasoning

06/02/2020
Love this
I love this amaramat. It's beautiful on foods, little kick to this which makes even scrambled eggs taste better.
21/11/2019
Aromat
It is a great product. It just adds alot flavor to food with less salt.
12/11/2019
Aromat is life!
Aromat in general is a very good product. I add it to every meal I make. Aromat chilli beef adds a beefy salty flavor that goes well with anything chips. Fried tomatoes,mushrooms anything this is a product I cant go without
08/11/2019
Killer taste
I add aromat chilli on all my dishes, from eggs to casseroles, it’s the best ever. Loving it and I will not stop using it. Flavour is amazing it’s the first on my trolley when I go shopping.
05/11/2019
Unbelievable Knorr Aromat Chilli Beef
As they say "with Aromat...Its unbelievable"!! I can never have Samp or Amanqina (Chicken Feet) without the Knorr Chilli Beef Aromat. It's my fave!! Been using it ever since.
01/11/2019
Aromat chilli
It's gross I prefer the original flavour.tastes alot like beef flavoured salt
30/10/2019
Spicy
Nice flavor and spicy. I add it to meat when braaiing as well as French frys. It adds a lovey flavor
05/09/2019
Good alternative spice
Used it as an alternative when making ox liver.It is delicious.Gets absorbed easily in the meat,the taste is good not to salty
04/07/2019
Aromat Chilli
My husband loves the Chilli Aromat. I in the other hand loves the original one.
10/06/2019
Flavour full seasoning
I use all the time. I love that it gives my meats and veggies a great flavour boast.
25/05/2019
nice bite
I love the taste as well as bite this gives to my pastas as well as stews. I add this on everything basically. Great balance of salt and spice
23/05/2019
Aromat
I enjoy every flavour of aromat. Chilli beef is just as delicious as all the others.
07/05/2019
Excellent
We love the taste of Chilli Beef Aromat. It is on our shopping list every month
21/04/2019
love it
i love this product, its great on egg and salads. will sure recommend it
04/04/2019
Aromat Chilli
First time using it on my mexican food bowls, Sprinkled it over the sweetcorn and it changed the taste to almost realdeal on mexican corn