4,6 5 0 122 122 It is the best way to make your lunchtime braai last all day.Shake the chilli beef flavour on braai meat, in marinades, casseroles, just about anything, and make a meal worth talking about.<p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/aromat-chilli-beef.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Knorr Aromat Chilli Beef Seasoning

01/04/2019
Shaker
Wow! love the taste. You have to try it on fried eggs. Sprinkle on slap chips and let your tastebuds take you to another place.
01/04/2019
Must-have in your spice rack
Ever since this product launched my home has never been without it. The best is a pork neck chop salted with JUST Chilli Beef. Perfect!
28/03/2019
knorr aromat chilli beef
You never go wrong! a few sprinkles on your food and you ready to go. it leaves you wanting more, especially if you like your meal chilly!
21/03/2019
Aromat CHilli
I love it with steak, it makes my steak so tasty I just looooove it
16/03/2019
Aromat Chilli
It is Awesome, love it with grilled meat, also goes well with cooked cabbage.
01/03/2019
Chill aromat
I’ve taste this but it is not as good as the original
27/02/2019
Spicy
I have used this product ever since it was launched. Great additive for that extra bite but not too strong especially in meat dishes.
06/02/2019
Chilli aromat
It spare my salt. I enjoy the aroma chilli beef seasoning best with boiled eggs. It really taste Devine.
31/01/2019
Knorr Aromat Chilli Beef Seasoning
Have been using this for a while, you can basically put it oneverything. Use it most often to spice my meat together with other herbs and spices. I am actually getting the refill packet on a continous basis now.
23/01/2019
Aromat All Rounder
I've been using Chili Beef Aromat for over 2 years now since a friend recommended it to me. It is definitely an all rounder in the spice kingdom. I use it when cooking chicken, mince, pork chops, etc. It really adds great flavour to your meat whether you use it when braai'ing, making an oven roast or stew.
23/01/2019
Would love to go even hotter
I love this but wish there was an even hotter version.
18/01/2019
great!
love the saltiness, i have now stopped using salt since i started using it and that chilli flavour works like magic
15/01/2019
Tasty
This is much better than all of the other Aromat. I use this chilly beef spice on almost everything.
15/01/2019
We us it for braai and we braai a lot
This goes great with braai lamb tjops and original aromat, and vinegar.
11/01/2019
So tasty
It's so tasty and everyone in my house loves it. It's good on anything