4,6 5 0 122 122 It is the best way to make your lunchtime braai last all day.Shake the chilli beef flavour on braai meat, in marinades, casseroles, just about anything, and make a meal worth talking about.<p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/aromat-chilli-beef.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Knorr Aromat Chilli Beef Seasoning

Great flavour
I love this product, the taste is spot on for every meal. I used it for mince and braai meat.
Nice spicy
Great flavour. Very salty,in a good way :). Best spice for red meat!!!!
dlish
I love the chilliness beefy flavour it give the dish.enjoy the flavour
Aromat
I enjoy using it on my eggs for breakfast, it adds great flavor
life saver
Aromat chilli it a life saver everytime to prepare fact meal. you will never go wrong with it
A sprinkle of spice
I am a fan of this addition to Aromat's range although not everyone in my house feels the same. It doesn't have huge heat, but I enjoy a bit of a bite. Absolutely worth trying. I think this is one of those things that you either love it or hate it.
Aromatic chilli
If you don't have this in your cupboards you are missing out, food without aromatic chilli beef seasoning is tasteless
aromat
Amazing taste, love it with fried eggs, now I'm eating eggs every day
Exceeded my expectations
I am a huge fan of the original Aromat and thought this one wouldn't be as good, but I enjoyed it. It tastes good on everything I usually add the original one to,and it's also good for cooking.
Addiction
Once you've tried it, and added it to your food especially mash potato or boiled eggs honestly you could never eat them without it. Worth a try!
aromat
This is amazing. I can not eat anything cooked without aromat anymore.
Aromat
This aromat chilli beef goes in with anything. I really love it with eggs!
flavourfull
this flavour tastes very good, especially on fried eggs and meat....al in all it tastes great on everything lol
25/10/2018
Devine
Husband adores it . We put it on everything. Delicious. My boy takes the aromatherapy container and runs away with it. Best on eggs. Mmh yummy. Def reccomend
25/10/2018
Taste amazing
Aromat Chilli Beef + Fried Eggs = Amazing combination.